Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Do you watch streams or stream yourself?

If your stream, what are your PC specs? What games do you stream?

If you watch streams, where do you watch them and who do you watch?

I don't stream but I watch streams on Twitch and I like to watch lilsimsie and a few other simmers. I don't really join in on the chat but I like to watch, esp in the background when I'm doing other things.

I watch streams usually on YouTube. I don't do it much but once in awhile I'll watch a gaming stream. I have never tried it myself and I doubt I ever will. I'll leave that to other people and I'll stick with playing games.

A few years ago, I can remember streaming many hours of Minecraft on Twitch.TV. With over 100 followers at the time, but due to a lack of viewers, unfortunately, I gave up. Nowadays, I watch content creators, and some of my favourite video games to view are Fortnite and CoD.

I don't watch streams or gaming videos in general unless it's a tutorial. I'd rather play the game myself rather than watching someone else play it. I've streamed before though, as hypocritical as I may sound, lol. 

16 hours ago, AndreiMirfi said:

I watch streams, when I'm bored of games or can't afford one. I tried streaming one time, but it was a DISASTER.

It does take a bit of practice. Also, you need to have the right setup as well to really make quality streams which i don't have time to do right now.

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

It takes a lot of physical and mental sstrength to keep up with  streaming unless you have other life commitments which makes streaming few hours a day painful. 

My sentiments exactly - it's very exhausting and time-consuming.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It does take a bit of practice. Also, you need to have the right setup as well to really make quality streams which i don't have time to do right now.

My sentiments exactly - it's very exhausting and time-consuming.

My PC is a gaming one, but can't handle streams.

When my PC gets to be turned on each day the first tab that I open is twitch. So I stream and occasionally lurk in other people streams and also mod there channels. I stream around 3 to 4 hours a day, nothing to great with the views though but I do it for the fun of it. Before that I was doing YouTube videos but that was just hard work and getting nowhere.