Register Now
DudeThatsErin

League of Legends

I too play a lot of it on the PC. And so far the gaming performance is pretty good considering they don't eat  a lot of graphics. But I have mostly been playing the simple matches so far. 

I recently moved to the Vainglory and it is also similar to the league of legends. I find it pretty mucn powerful for the 5v5 matches. 

If you are into MOBA then vainglory and league of legends are worth checking out. There's also arena of valor to check out.

9 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Some skillful players and those that are ready to do everything to win are joining up in League of Legends. So, unless you play the simple games, you will find it difficult progressing. 

Yes east asian players spend thier life till 21 or 31 playing these games. And there are lot of sad and good stories of how that addiction ended.

On 3/27/2022 at 10:24 AM, skyfire said:

Yes east asian players spend thier life till 21 or 31 playing these games. And there are lot of sad and good stories of how that addiction ended.

Addiction to gaming most times don't end well. There is need for moderation no matter how awesome you may find playing that kind of game. 

8 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Addiction to gaming most times don't end well. There is need for moderation no matter how awesome you may find playing that kind of game. 

Indeed but MOBA and few other genres have made the games into jobs and the career of some sort. So yes they are kind of like addiciton for some people.