Register Now
DudeThatsErin

COD Mobile

Do you think this game stacks up to the PC or console versions? Does this game lack anything you wish it had?

I wish it had offline multiplayer as well as single player like MW3 where you had to go against the waves of computers. That is so much fun.

I think the game is pretty good but hard to stack up against using a controller. Yes, you can pair one with your tablet/phone but it isn't the same as the phones are just not as powerful as a laptop/desktop.

Both the version of the game on two different platforms are rich in graphics. And also the short matches on mobile are pretty addictive. Though you may find that playing the COD mobile battle royale mode is a bit better than PUBG. 

With COD being my favorite game series, I'm actually disappointed in the mobile releases. You can't get used to the graphics or gameplay when you've been playing on a console or PC for years. You'd be better off playing on your tablet/iPad instead of on a phone. 

On 10/7/2020 at 7:28 PM, skyfire said:

Yes graphics I am surprised that they offer this much for the mobile version. Like this there will be more such games who would offer this level for such small size. 

Well, I believe that they know the importance of graphics to gamers because once any is low on it, it's getting kicked at. 

5 hours ago, egghead said:

I have played this game only on mobile therefore I do not know how it compares with gaming on other platforms.

Way better on Consoles and PC than mobile but the mobile version isn't half bad. The PC and console version takes up a lot of memory like 200+ GB and every update is like 10 - 50GB