Register Now
DudeThatsErin

COD Mobile

On 4/6/2022 at 6:13 PM, killamch89 said:

update is like 10 - 50GB

only the modern ones actually, which is pretty sad, considering that sometimes you're dead tired or stressed and want to play till you get slapped in the face with an update, what's more depressing is that sometimes your internet is literally a snail (talking about myself xd) so downloading takes ages ;-;

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

COD mobile can be played in an offline mode and also online. I don't like game that requires me to use my mobile data to play all the time, it will be consuming of battery and also mobile data. 

No you cant! You cant play cod mobie offline, its an online only multiplayer game, obviusly it will always require an internet connection

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

No you cant! You cant play cod mobie offline, its an online only multiplayer game, obviusly it will always require an internet connection

That means my friend received me, he told me he can play offline mode too. I never gotten the chance to download it's latest version on Google play store, I'm just too occupied to do that now, since i have the console version. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That means my friend received me, he told me he can play offline mode too. I never gotten the chance to download it's latest version on Google play store, I'm just too occupied to do that now, since i have the console version. 

Dude you are lying xD You just said on Aprl 6 that you had played the game... if you dont know about something just admit that you are wrong, dont lie...

On 4/6/2022 at 8:23 AM, Justin11 said:

Is of recent I knew about COD mobile, I was thinking the game only had console versions only. When I played the mobile version, I was very impressed with it. 

Edited by kingpotato

On 4/11/2022 at 5:11 AM, Head_Hunter said:

PUBG is a standout mobile game, you don't expect all video games to be as classy as PUBG, their is room for improvement around COD mobile. 

I think some games do get closer though. but I guess that's because they work hard on everything be it graphics or the people and marketing.

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think some games do get closer though. but I guess that's because they work hard on everything be it graphics or the people and marketing.

Yeah, definitely when you work hard in your overall game development you'll definitely see results coming, most studios are like that. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, definitely when you work hard in your overall game development you'll definitely see results coming, most studios are like that. 

Yes this game COD however has yet to catch up with PUBG though.

18 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes this game COD however has yet to catch up with PUBG though.

Only the future will tell where this games will rank, I know COD developers will push on, including PUBG developers too both on mobile and other gaming platforms.