Register Now
DudeThatsErin

COD Mobile

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

COD mobile season III has a 4.3/5.0 percent of rating so far, with over 14M reviews from users and 100m downloads. This tells me that this game is beautifully made. 

That's the review on Play Store. How many of them have you been able to verify to confirm it's given by a real gamer? 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's the review on Play Store. How many of them have you been able to verify to confirm it's given by a real gamer? 

What's the best way to have all these reviews verified and know the real ones and fake ones? 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

xD, I went through some comments down below, I saw some positive comments by users who has played the game I believe. Some comments fall in line of a robotic type. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

My best friend Tony never cared about reviews when it got Call of Duty Mobile to play. He's a big fan of the COD franchise and he can spend money on the game with in game purchases. 

He most likely have the money to make such purchases and careless about getting crap without the reviews but maybe cos he's a big fan of COD franchise, so he trusts them to deliver. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

He most likely have the money to make such purchases and careless about getting crap without the reviews but maybe cos he's a big fan of COD franchise, so he trusts them to deliver. 

I think it's only COD series that he plays on his mobile phone. Although, he did told me about craving for Battlefield but it's not yet out on mobile. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think it's only COD series that he plays on his mobile phone. Although, he did told me about craving for Battlefield but it's not yet out on mobile. 

Battlefield is currently being pre registered for my location on mobile.  I have given up on Battlefield franchise since after 2042 series, so I wouldn't consider the game. COD is better for me but for console and not mobile. 

IMG_20220422_100915_416.thumb.jpg.b2918060a3c23c9b32c36dfc05360514.jpg

I do understand the frustration experienced by all gamers with how Battlefield 2042 came. It was a major disappointment and even though COD Vanguard was watered down, it was still better than Battlefield 2042. 

For the mobile version of COD, since it's on pre registering mode, there is hope for him to get it once it's out. 

43 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I do understand the frustration experienced by all gamers with how Battlefield 2042 came. It was a major disappointment and even though COD Vanguard was watered down, it was still better than Battlefield 2042. 

For the mobile version of COD, since it's on pre registering mode, there is hope for him to get it once it's out. 

Since the option to pre register for the game is already available, then it's a good consolation that he might eventually play the game soon enough on mobile.