Register Now
DudeThatsErin

COD Mobile

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Since the option to pre register for the game is already available, then it's a good consolation that he might eventually play the game soon enough on mobile. 

I have already passed the information across to him on getting pre registered for the game. It's up to him to decide what next to do but I'm sure he's going to do it. 

On 4/24/2022 at 8:19 AM, Boblee said:

I have already passed the information across to him on getting pre registered for the game. It's up to him to decide what next to do but I'm sure he's going to do it. 

Since it's the kind of game's genres that he fancy to play, he's most likely not going like missing out on the opportunity to get it when it's out fast. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Since it's the kind of game's genres that he fancy to play, he's most likely not going like missing out on the opportunity to get it when it's out fast. 

I'm very certain that the probability of him getting in on the pre registration for the game would be almost 90%. 

I don’t play often so my rank is down so even though Im not very good I got 13 kills and a W without even trying last time I played BR which was nice. I have the orange gigabit suit or whatever too so it’s me vs everyone in the first outfit they give you like I’m some kind of badass. I’m not

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You tried, meaning that if you continue in that space you'll achieve more benchmark for yourself, keep pushing up man. 

When everything gets dumped in the bin 🚮 is when you finally quit playing but as long as you play, you will improve with time. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

When everything gets dumped in the bin 🚮 is when you finally quit playing but as long as you play, you will improve with time. 

That's just it. I can't stop playing unless video game got banned for everyone or illness struck me that I can't hold on to my controller then I'll accept to give up. But at the moment, any game i start with, I'll push on to become acquainted with it. 

A mobile game will never be to the standard of a PC or console game (most of them anyway). But it's good to have such a popular series like Call of Duty have a high quality mobile game for people without access to a gaming PC or console. I would struggle with a FPS on mobile though because of the controls.

43 minutes ago, Darth said:

A mobile game will never be to the standard of a PC or console game (most of them anyway). But it's good to have such a popular series like Call of Duty have a high quality mobile game for people without access to a gaming PC or console. I would struggle with a FPS on mobile though because of the controls.

Mobile games are good on their own, there is no doubt about that. But comparing it with PC game is way out of line because PC games is way superior to mobile games to the best of my knowledge. 

On 4/28/2022 at 6:22 AM, Justin11 said:

That's just it. I can't stop playing unless video game got banned for everyone or illness struck me that I can't hold on to my controller then I'll accept to give up. But at the moment, any game i start with, I'll push on to become acquainted with it. 

It's when such a game is no longer supported by their developers and the server not maintained, then it would be time to leave the game. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I decided to play the latest edition of COD on mobile using my friend's smartphone, and I can well attest that it's got some cool shooting features. 

How many in game purchases have you made during the course of playing the game on your friend's smartphone? 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

How many in game purchases have you made during the course of playing the game on your friend's smartphone? 

None 😂.... I wasn't planning on playing it for long, so I don't see any need for doing that.