Register Now
DudeThatsErin

COD Mobile

On 4/29/2022 at 9:48 AM, Heatman said:

It's when such a game is no longer supported by their developers and the server not maintained, then it would be time to leave the game. 

Yeah man. At this time, I want to see if I can go playing COD mobile, i want to try it though. Today is Sunday, and I'm indoors, let me try something new aside from console gaming. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah man. At this time, I want to see if I can go playing COD mobile, i want to try it though. Today is Sunday, and I'm indoors, let me try something new aside from console gaming. 

As for Call of Duty games, it's most likely going to get better from now on since it's development have shifted from Activision-Blizzard to Microsoft. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

As for Call of Duty games, it's most likely going to get better from now on since it's development have shifted from Activision-Blizzard to Microsoft. 

Let's look how that one is going to be now that Microsoft claimed ownership of Activision blizzard studio. Microsoft have been building marvelous techs for a while now, I believe they'll transform it into video games. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Let's look how that one is going to be now that Microsoft claimed ownership of Activision blizzard studio. Microsoft have been building marvelous techs for a while now, I believe they'll transform it into video games. 

They did claim ownership of anything, they bought the company for almost $70 billion dollars. 

10 minutes ago, Boblee said:

They did claim ownership of anything, they bought the company for almost $70 billion dollars. 

Such money spent in the acquisition of the company shows change of ownership, that's what I truly meant. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Microsoft is a very big company and they are not just into video games but a whole lot. If they want to perfect the COD series, they are capable of it. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Microsoft is a very big company and they are not just into video games but a whole lot. If they want to perfect the COD series, they are capable of it. 

That's how good the company has been for a while now. They have the resources to run double game's project at the same time and still get it right. For the mobile version of COD, it can only get better. 

On 5/1/2022 at 11:00 PM, Heatman said:

That's just it. Before they acquire Activision blizzard, they got reasons for that. They know the potentials already with the studio and the games under their bait, I just hope to see new editions of the COD series. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

They are currently working on Call of Duty Warzone for Mobile. There is no release date yet but it's been confirmed that it's in production. 

https://charlieintel.com/call-of-duty-warzone-mobile-date-details-rumors/99951/?amp

Thanks for sharing this because I wasn't aware of it and COD Warzone have always been one my favorite edition of the game on consoles. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Thanks for sharing this because I wasn't aware of it and COD Warzone have always been one my favorite edition of the game on consoles. 

There is no specific date on its release yet but it's already in production, so it's most likely going to be released sooner or later. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is no specific date on its release yet but it's already in production, so it's most likely going to be released sooner or later. 

I do hate it a lot when these companies do this shit all the time. Why make the game's release date indefinite? If they are not ready, they shouldn't say anything just yet. 

29 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I am currently playing COD mobile season 4, the game is quite interesting, when I have free time for myself that's when I play it. 

What stage are you currently on the game? Is it your first time playing the game or replaying it?