Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Monopoly Bingo or Any bingo game

Am a big fan of board games more like monopoly.

I have been playing the game since I was a child. The fact that I can get to play the game on my phone, it's like living my dream. I just wish we could connect more with people from different nations, you know what I mean.

HAve the game monopoly on steam and I only spent like three hours in the game and played with other people twice, It's fun with other people but it's something that never gets to be played. I have played far more UNo than monopoly. With me and monopoly once your turn is over you have to wait five minutes to go to all other players before it's your turn since people that I play are so slow.

UNo is good card game it get your hands into 😉 

On 7/30/2020 at 12:26 AM, DudeThatsErin said:

Do you like these games?

I find Monopoly Bingo to be so addicting. When I do play it, I play it for HOURS. Idk what it is but it is a good game to wind down to.

Most games that I take out my time to play are always very addictive and I actually love it that way because if they are not, I would dump them very easily. 

I haven't played the Monopoly Bingo game yet but I do enjoy some of the Bingo games. It's just hard for me to get too into it unless I'm totally bored. I guess the thought of playing and not doing anything strategic but relying on luck along with the fact that you don't win real money or prizes can get pretty monotonous after a while. There used to be a Bingo game about a decade ago that offered real prizes but my internet connection was too slow to try to gain the win before anyone else would call Bingo!

On 7/9/2021 at 9:35 PM, Lämmchen said:

I haven't played the Monopoly Bingo game yet but I do enjoy some of the Bingo games. It's just hard for me to get too into it unless I'm totally bored. I guess the thought of playing and not doing anything strategic but relying on luck along with the fact that you don't win real money or prizes can get pretty monotonous after a while. There used to be a Bingo game about a decade ago that offered real prizes but my internet connection was too slow to try to gain the win before anyone else would call Bingo!

It can actually get very frustrating when your internet connection makes a big mess of your gaming session, I do hate that with passion. Can you remember the last Bingo game you played? 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

It can actually get very frustrating when your internet connection makes a big mess of your gaming session, I do hate that with passion. Can you remember the last Bingo game you played? 

Actually the last Bingo game I played was one I did with my forum! LOL  We quite a few games before members got bored and it was fun at first to see their excitement and they logged in daily to get their numbers. It was a lot of work to keep up so it's not something I'll be doing again.

1 hour ago, Lämmchen said:

Actually the last Bingo game I played was one I did with my forum! LOL  We quite a few games before members got bored and it was fun at first to see their excitement and they logged in daily to get their numbers. It was a lot of work to keep up so it's not something I'll be doing again.

Haha, I get that tiring feeling as it's not fun when it gets to that point, most people virtually just move on in the process.