Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Super Mario Run

Fantastic game. People who say the game is only an hour long (because they completed world 6-4) are lying. The game is about collected the hard to get coins. Get those and you open more levels. Additionally, Toad Rally will last dozens of hours. It's innovative, a great way of playing head to head Mario and uses a scoring system that I feel will change head to head gaming for Mario for years to come.

I'd like to play more of it, unfortunately the always-online requirement keeps kicking me out because of a weak connection, where Mario Kart Tour has virtually no problems past its initial loading screen. It doesn't matter if I'm hooked up to my Wifi or 4G data, SMR isn't having any of it. A shame really because it's a decent game that I wouldn't mind paying the full amount for.

19 hours ago, Withywarlock said:

I'd like to play more of it, unfortunately the always-online requirement keeps kicking me out because of a weak connection, where Mario Kart Tour has virtually no problems past its initial loading screen. It doesn't matter if I'm hooked up to my Wifi or 4G data, SMR isn't having any of it. A shame really because it's a decent game that I wouldn't mind paying the full amount for.

This is one reason I am on android playing games which are more or less can be played offline and I am happy with that.. no need for the online always type of games. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

This is one reason I am on android playing games which are more or less can be played offline and I am happy with that.. no need for the online always type of games. 

I'm on Android so maybe I need to disable my Wifi or 4G and see if there's a Play Offline function. I wonder if it's some sort of version compatability as I'm currently on 10. ^^

23 hours ago, Withywarlock said:

I'm on Android so maybe I need to disable my Wifi or 4G and see if there's a Play Offline function. I wonder if it's some sort of version compatability as I'm currently on 10. ^^

Who knows in new updates they may pester those ads in and also get rid of offline stuff. I know pokemon became like that after offline game at the first and now needs staying online. 

20 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I haven't actually played this yet. Do you guys know if it's free to play, or if you have to buy it? I just hope my phone can run it. First I need to make some space.

It's free to get 🙂 See if you can get it from the apps store and then look at the specs.