Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Despicable Me: Minion Rush

I have not even seen the film and not even think about the game 😛 

Be fun for the kids to get into or anyone that is so bored that they have no other shoice to get there hands into this game if they have nothing else 😜 

Just now, Empire said:

I have not even seen the film and not even think about the game 😛 

Be fun for the kids to get into or anyone that is so bored that they have no other shoice to get there hands into this game if they have nothing else 😜 

Definitely, the game and even the movie are very entertaining. Personally, as an adult, I did enjoyed watching the movie. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Definitely, the game and even the movie are very entertaining. Personally, as an adult, I did enjoyed watching the movie. 

Adult and his kid(s) go and see the film and turns out that the adult enjoys it far more then the kids do 😛 It's always true right. Most of the time that kids do not understand things that well if they are younger and only see cartoons and nothong more. 

Just now, Empire said:

Adult and his kid(s) go and see the film and turns out that the adult enjoys it far more then the kids do 😛 It's always true right. Most of the time that kids do not understand things that well if they are younger and only see cartoons and nothong more. 

Seriously, it's happened to me on more than one occasion, so I know the feeling very well when the kids would be looking at you like how are you enjoying it more than them? 🙄 

17 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I have a minions blanket and pillowcase. I have the minions fart blaster. I have talking minions. I have walking minions. I have dozens of other minions stuff.

Have I mentioned that I LOVE the minions?

I equally love them minions very well especially when they play stupid and the way they talk and run 😂. It's very hilarious.