Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Despicable Me: Minion Rush

On 7/5/2022 at 7:34 AM, Clasher said:

I never played it before, but from the video it feels more like the subway surfers and Temple run I used to play.

Seriously, playing Minions is a lot more fun and better than playing Temple Run and Subway Surf. I have played all of them and know from the gameplay that Minions is a better bargain to give your time. 

22 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, playing Minions is a lot more fun and better than playing Temple Run and Subway Surf. I have played all of them and know from the gameplay that Minions is a better bargain to give your time. 

Well,I got my own interests, the game might feel really good to you but I would still settle for subway surfers anyday.

I might give minions a try but that's I am interested in getting more video games on my mobile phone.

I'm a big Minion fan so I'm surprised I don't have this game on my phone.  I didn't know there was such a game till just now but I shouldn't be surprised with all the games they are coming out with that you can play on your smart phone. 

23 hours ago, Clasher said:

Well,I got my own interests, the game might feel really good to you but I would still settle for subway surfers anyday.

I might give minions a try but that's I am interested in getting more video games on my mobile phone.

Well, I think that you would still have to play the game first before you can say unequivocally that Subway Surf is better for you. You can't judge a book without reading it first. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, I think that you would still have to play the game first before you can say unequivocally that Subway Surf is better for you. You can't judge a book without reading it first. 

I will give it a try when I can, but right now I am still very much Satisfied with what sub way surfers offers any way. But thanks for the review.

On 7/8/2022 at 7:32 AM, Clasher said:

I will give it a try when I can, but right now I am still very much Satisfied with what sub way surfers offers any way. But thanks for the review.

Now, that there is something that I can work it and understand. It's all about the one you're very comfortable playing with now which is the Subway Surf. Whenever you get the chance to play Minion Rush, it's going to be a good addition for you.