Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Toon Blast or Similar Games

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Switch seems to have some of the toonish games lately which I posted in game news section.

It's actually where Nintendo have strong hold now and they equally have good games as well, like a lot of them. 

19 hours ago, egghead said:

never heard of this game, however, when I checked on play store the game seem to be ranked number 4 in puzzle game category.  It also has 4.5 start ratings.

The rating of the game is that trusted and real enough because I have played it and I can give it the same rating. 

On 2/6/2022 at 4:57 PM, Heatman said:

It's actually where Nintendo have strong hold now and they equally have good games as well, like a lot of them. 

They have their own strong game. they have hold on some of the good games in their marketplace.

On 4/11/2022 at 4:37 PM, Empire said:

Looks arlight to do in the car if you have young ones 🙂 But for an adult I rather look at the window and see the nice raininy day at the moment

Haha, are we there yet? those type of the questions are reduced when we give the kids some switch or phone to play with.

On 4/15/2022 at 5:51 PM, skyfire said:

Haha, are we there yet? those type of the questions are reduced when we give the kids some switch or phone to play with.

I wasn't that kind of a kid 😛 I was loving the 8 hours drive at one point 😛