Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Toon Blast or Similar Games

On 4/15/2022 at 5:51 PM, skyfire said:

Haha, are we there yet? those type of the questions are reduced when we give the kids some switch or phone to play with.

My niece don't joke with such kind of games and it's why I understood exactly what @Empiresaid about having to enjoy watching nature play out and let the kids take charge of such. 

On 8/21/2020 at 10:13 AM, skyfire said:

Not a fan due to it's childish ness and slow burn. I mean kids can play it but after some time even they will find the slow burn part boring. 

My 3 year old cousin can't stop playing the game no matter how much he's playing it in day. Why do they love it that much? 

On 12/31/2020 at 2:32 PM, Peterlight said:

This is my sister's favourite as of few weeks ago, the game is somehow fun. I don't play it but I do watch her play it on her tab

It's not just this kind of games that I love watch someone play for me to enjoy watching. I do it on some gamers playthrough on YouTube. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

If it's an easy games like such Toons blast and even Candy Crush, my sisters and even mother don't joke with them. 

I do not know much about how my sister love playing Toons blast but as for Candy Crush, she's addicted to the game.