Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Pokemon TCG or YuGiOh

Do you play this on any platform?

I play Pokemon TCG on my iPad sometimes but haven't in a while. I, honestly, forgot it was on my iPad until just now. hahahaha It is a good game though. I haven't played YuGiOh much but my husband liked it while he was in the Army.

Edited by DudeThatsErin

I am not a fan of Yu gi oh. I mean look at the game. 

The reason being i am not into those card and attack type of the games. though a bit like pokemons card series based games but i am into RPG type of pokemon but not card games. 

On 8/4/2020 at 8:24 AM, KuroInDistress said:

I played Pokemon TCG in real life not on any digital platforms. Me and my friends would meetup with our personal cards. Although I don't think any of us played the game right because we didn't really know the rules of battling.

Same but as a kid. I collected pokemon cards as a kid and I would trade them with my neighbors. However I don't think any of us played the game right. 
Later in life I learned how to play and played and played for quite a few years of pokemon on line not in person though. 
I have never tried Yu gi oh but it seems like a neat TCG to play. 

The pokemon video games are better definitely but yugioh overall is a better card game and anime we keep on getting new main characters in our new series instead of pokemon constantly recycling ash in their new series

Best card game i remember playing was SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters Clash on the neo geo pocket color. Man i must have put over 200 hours into that game over the years. Hmm always feels good to bring that game up so nevermind me.

Pokemon master race! 😛 oh, the memories. I still remember the day in 6th grade when my best friend told me about this new show on TV where some kid hunted caterpillars with his flaming dinosaur. I was instantly intrigued.

First gen... really was a good one! We had some tall towers in the yard, and at recess, people would climb to the top and drop down pokemon cards for all the other kids at school to fight over xD parents were in disarray, and it was apparently a big problem just because some people broke some legs and arms. pfff. The brawl is real!

Edited by TheFjordFox