Register Now
Kane99

What console are you buying day one?

What console are you buying day one?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What console are you buying day one?

• PlayStation 5
    • Xbox Series X
    • TBA Nintendo Console (Maybe)
    • Other

The PS5 and Xbox Series X are expected to drop this holiday, with a slew of games to follow. But what are you leaning towards buying day one? Or, will you be getting all consoles on opening day? Currently we're only aware of the PS5 and the new Xbox, but Nintendo may be dropping in a new version of a switch and we also got smaller consoles on the horizon, like the Atari VCS, but I'm not betting on that one doing good. 

Anyways, vote and discuss what console(s) you plan to buy day one. I would like to buy both the Xbox Series X and PS5 on release, but I don't know if I could afford to do that. 

My first option would be the Xbox Series X, and then the PS5 as my second choice. Regardless, I am not going to purchase the console straight away as I'm anticipating for the price to go down, after some time. There is no better feeling than playing a game for the first time on a new platform. 

On 8/8/2020 at 1:45 AM, Alexander. said:

My first option would be the Xbox Series X, and then the PS5 as my second choice. Regardless, I am not going to purchase the console straight away as I'm anticipating for the price to go down, after some time. There is no better feeling than playing a game for the first time on a new platform. 

Same. I usually never buy consoles on Day 1. Usually because there are glitches with them and waiting for the upgraded console.