Register Now
Spikey

If you could only play 1 video game..

I think good gaming PC is enough for me to play for lifetime but if you are talking about gaming console than I would say Sony's PlayStation 4 is good option for me. Fast and smooth and had no issue for me. I'm using it for 2 years now.

20 minutes ago, JackO said:

I think good gaming PC is enough for me to play for lifetime but if you are talking about gaming console than I would say Sony's PlayStation 4 is good option for me. Fast and smooth and had no issue for me. I'm using it for 2 years now.

I think OP is not referring to PC or console.. the OP is about type of game which you would play only one game. 

I'm so sorry about misread and misunderstood about OP's topics. If it is about game than I would say Fifa 2019 for PS4 is game which I can play rest of my life or may be next series of Fifa but Fifa is defiantly game for lifetime. 

I grew up playing nintendo and sega. After all these years I decided to check out ps2. Played for a while, then decided to get ps3 and never went back to ps2. Saw some cool games on ps4 so I got that and just can't go back to ps3 now. For me, there is too much to get for computer gaming. Big screen monitor, gigabytes, this and that, that and this. Ps4 I'm content. Till I try ps5 and on and on and on. 

Consoles? CONSOLES? We don't need no stinking consoles!

I thought I had to choose one specific game, not an entire device? That's thousands of games, not that much of a dilemma.

Edited by m76

GTA V for me. It's the most complete game, with so much to do! Shooting, racing, you name it - it's a massive game. It takes forever to complete the actual story mode without side missions and that's not even all there is to it, there's online missions too. That being said, as good as it is, I get very bored easily so if I could only play 1 video game for the rest of my life, I guess I wouldn't be a gamer for much longer. 😛