Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
Kane99

Do you guys know of any game trading sites?

Does anyone here frequent any game trading sites? I've only known of a few myself, one that comes to mind is gametz. Another is Leaptrade and I know there was a few others, but I think they've all since closed shop. The only two that I am aware of still being active is the ones I mentioned. If you guys know of any others worth checking out, please do let me know. I'm considering trying facebook and other type of sites for their marketplaces.

17 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

You could always check out CraigsList. I've gotten a lot there.

I've utilized craigslist in the past. Not a fan of meeting people to buy something though, it always weirds me out lol. But, if I see something I really want, I'll go for it. It's the same with Facebook marketplace, that's also an option and on there some people ship.

3 hours ago, KuroInDistress said:

Are you looking to trade accounts or physical games? Can't see how you can overcome trading physical games without meeting up, and I believe account trading is banned on most platforms.

Oh nothing like account trading/selling. That is against the rules at both sites. The only things you can trade are physical games, or digital codes (not redeemed). Digital codes are sent through email or private messages I imagine, while physical games are sent out through the mail. Some other sites allow you to trade in controllers and other peripherals as well.