Register Now
Kane99

Do you have any unopened games in your collection?

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End which is a third person shooting adventure game made by Naughty Dog is one game that I can remember vividly that I'm yet to open in my collection. 

That's funny cause it's the one and only I haven't opened. I have a greater respect for Naughty Dog after TLOU2 and tried playing Uncharted 3 on the ps3, but I'm just not interested. Think I will just jump to Uncharted 4 eventually. My focus is to finish games on my system before it fails me. 

1 hour ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

That's funny cause it's the one and only I haven't opened. I have a greater respect for Naughty Dog after TLOU2 and tried playing Uncharted 3 on the ps3, but I'm just not interested. Think I will just jump to Uncharted 4 eventually. My focus is to finish games on my system before it fails me. 

Seriously - if you know how many times I have come so close to getting it opened up for play but for one reason or another, I still didn't. It really looks weird. 

13 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I don't know about looks weird because I haven't studied it, but they have my full attention ten-hut!!!

Seriously - I can't really pick out the reason why I'm yet to get the game opened and it's not like it's not a genre that I don't like to play because it sure it but why can't yet is still unknown to me. 

10 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - I can't really pick out the reason why I'm yet to get the game opened and it's not like it's not a genre that I don't like to play because it sure it but why can't yet is still unknown to me. 

Me too; I expect a great adventure but for some reason it doesn't demand attention. There is nothing that makes me want to play it, knowing the developers have a good rep. I played Uncharted 2 and liked it. I am a stone figure with hand on chin, elbow on knee pondering. 

42 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Me too; I expect a great adventure but for some reason it doesn't demand attention. There is nothing that makes me want to play it, knowing the developers have a good rep. I played Uncharted 2 and liked it. I am a stone figure with hand on chin, elbow on knee pondering. 

Let's see what happens between now and next month with playing it since I have brought myself to mention it here. Maybe, it would be the motivation to get into it. 

19 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I can't install a game which I can't access, every game in my gallery are simply the options I love, I don't install games for any idle purposes just to occupy space, Lol. 

In contrary, I have some handful of games in soft copies that I stored in my PC. Most of them I already completed like Far cry 3, Uncharted 3 etc. But I don't have any game which I had purchased but never installed. 

4 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

In contrary, I have some handful of games in soft copies that I stored in my PC. Most of them I already completed like Far cry 3, Uncharted 3 etc. But I don't have any game which I had purchased but never installed. 

At least your case is different, you have already completed the soft copy games which you stored in your system than simply installing it and leaving out in idle mode. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

At least your case is different, you have already completed the soft copy games which you stored in your system than simply installing it and leaving out in idle mode. 

That I never do. Installing too many games not only eats a lot of space, but also reduces the speed of my PC. At a time, at most I have 2 games installed. Whenever I complete one, then install another one. 

On 9/17/2021 at 6:36 PM, Razor1911 said:

I don't have any games untouched. Most of the games I purchase after a whole lot of research. As soon as I buy a game, I can't control my excitement to have the first look. I have dropped many games in middle, but never left any game untouched. 😄

Yeah - I believe it's something that's very common with most people when getting a new game. It's not mostly for buying and keep sake but to experience it immediately. 

On 9/22/2021 at 10:46 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Unless such person has lots of funds to spend on buying games, then he or she can simply buy and dump, in order to own a game store in girls or her own house, lol. 

Actually, there are some people who are actually rich enough to afford making such gaming expenses without feeling it at all. There is a friend of mine who spends more than $1000 on games without worrying about it.