Register Now
Kane99

Do you have any unopened games in your collection?

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their are people who have money to spend for video games, because they are rich indeed. If I have such funds I wouldn't mind spending for video games because it makes my day blissful when I'm alone or with friends. 

Exactly - Sheik a Russian guy I meet online spends at least a minimum of €3,600 on Top Eleven Football Manager game every year. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - Sheik a Russian guy I meet online spends at least a minimum of €3,600 on Top Eleven Football Manager game every year. 

How does he do that my good friend? 

That's a whopping amount of money gotten from a soccer eleven football manager game. I'm actually learning to transform into making money through video game by venturing into E-sports. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

How does he do that my good friend? 

That's a whopping amount of money gotten from a soccer eleven football manager game. I'm actually learning to transform into making money through video game by venturing into E-sports. 

Seriously - it shocked me the day he showed us his PayPal billings of his spending on the game. I was like dude, please let me have just €500 to get PS5 ASAP. 

Seriously - it shocked me the day he showed us his PayPal billings of his spending on the game. I was like dude, please let me have just €500 to get PS5 ASAP. 

Lol, assume he gave you such amount which you demanded you could've gotten your choice of new console, which is the PS5 console game. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, assume he gave you such amount which you demanded you could've gotten your choice of new console, which is the PS5 console game. 

Exactly - he just laughed over it like it didn't mean anything at all to him. Ever since that day, I knew why game companies would never drop microtransactions in their games. 

Exactly - he just laughed over it like it didn't mean anything at all to him. Ever since that day, I knew why game companies would never drop microtransactions in their games. 

Hmm, I guess his your friend? He ought to have rewarded you since you're his friend, at least by now you could've been driving high via your modern PS5 console. 

Why did game companies shut down nicro-transactions in their game? 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Hmm, I guess his your friend? He ought to have rewarded you since you're his friend, at least by now you could've been driving high via your modern PS5 console. 

Why did game companies shut down nicro-transactions in their game? 

He's my friend, we meet online. So, it's not really considered that much of a close friendship. 

Ps. They never stopped any microtransactions, rather I meant they would never stop it because it's what the guy always spends the €3,600 every year on the game. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

He's my friend, we meet online. So, it's not really considered that much of a close friendship. 

Ps. They never stopped any microtransactions, rather I meant they would never stop it because it's what the guy always spends the €3,600 every year on the game. 

Oh, you're even saying he spends the money on a yearly basis just to upgrade the video game in which he is playing, hmm, that price is very whopping, it will get many more PS5 consoles. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Oh, you're even saying he spends the money on a yearly basis just to upgrade the video game in which he is playing, hmm, that price is very whopping, it will get many more PS5 consoles. 

That's exactly the point I'm trying to make here. At a point, I was thinking he's into the Russian mob with the way he spends money both in games and off games. 

That's exactly the point I'm trying to make here. At a point, I was thinking he's into the Russian mob with the way he spends money both in games and off games. 

Hmm, that guy must be a rich man with what you've been telling recently about the customers. What kind of off game spending does he practice? 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

That's nothing - When I used to play Lord's Mobile, I knew an American guy that spent $5000 a month on stuff in-game. The worst part is, that wasn't the only game he was playing at the time.

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's nothing - When I used to play Lord's Mobile, I knew an American guy that spent $5000 a month on stuff in-game. The worst part is, that wasn't the only game he was playing at the time.

That's totally insane. I guess he is a millionaire, my income for whole month is less than 1000 bucks. And that guy is spending 5 times the amount for a mobile game. 😆

I sometimes buy things and don't get around to playing them, but usually what will happen is I beat a game that I really enjoyed, sell it, and later when it's cheaper buy it again, but having already beaten it, I don't open it. Then years later I have an unopened game that I would be foolish not to sell and pick up an open copy should I want to play it again.

On 9/25/2021 at 12:28 PM, Empire said:

I sometimes buy things and don't get around to playing them, but usually what will happen is I beat a game that I really enjoyed, sell it, and later when it's cheaper buy it again, but having already beaten it, I don't open it. Then years later I have an unopened game that I would be foolish not to sell and pick up an open copy should I want to play it again.

The best for me it's simply buy them when i want to play them. I can play and get rid of it, I can decide to exchange with another if he loves it, then I can own his own which I admire too.