Register Now
Spikey

Would you own...?

I hear of people owning all the current video game consoles. That'd be a lot of money spent on gaming but it could be worth it.

Would you own all the current gaming consoles if you could? Do you already own all the current gaming consoles?

I currently own everthing except the Switch, I use my PC and PS4 but I haven't turned my XBox One in months.  The main reason for that being I can use most of my XBox One games oin my PC anyway.

Edited by Crazycrab

Money is one problem, and, time is another. It would 1,000's of dollars to purchase, and, then you have to spend on video games for each platform. Let's say you managed to buy every console, where will you find the time to play? You'll have a huge backlog. I would only pick one to own as it's greed to possess all of them. 

How is it greed to own and play on different platforms? By your words that means we’re all required to play on only one platform and nothing else or we’re being greedy, threw away thousands (which is bullshit BTW) and would never have time to play them. Since you have the authority to dictate all of this, tell me what system I’m allowed to play so I can throw all of my others in the trash.

I think if people want they should buy as many consoles as they want.

For me personally, I would only choose one between Xbox and Playstation, Then definitely own a PC as well. Then, if time and money allows, will try to get a Nintendo console as well for their exclusives (If they ever make a proper next gen pokemon game).

On 8/8/2020 at 4:58 PM, KuroInDistress said:

For me personally, I would only choose one between Xbox and Playstation, Then definitely own a PC as well. Then, if time and money allows, will try to get a Nintendo console as well for their exclusives (If they ever make a proper next gen pokemon game).

PC is a must these days. we can't rely on tablet and the consoles .. PC is kind of more power. 

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

PC is a must these days. we can't rely on tablet and the consoles .. PC is kind of more power. 

Not necessarily. It depends on what hardware has been installed. Yes, of course you can build/buy a PC more powerful than a console, but they're also more expensive.