Register Now
Spikey

Would you own...?

4 hours ago, Oliver said:

I've got an xbox 360 that someday I'd like to turn into a linux machine. However, my PC is much better at gaming, and it can play everything at 21:9 ultrawide 1080p. PC Part Picker list in my flair.

Can you list your spec's?

I own all and a PC, gamings my hobby. I think that Xbox One is a good option for multiplat games (and Xbox exclus, obviously), simply because I like more the environment, Xbox Live and have got tons games that works with PC Xbox store, Since it's all Microsoft. Never did own all consoles and would I? Nope, Cost factor.  

I have a PC and A PS4 Pro, but the PS4 hasn't been turned on since I finished The Last of Us 2 in June. It might not even work anymore, who knows?

If there were any games of worth on XBOX I'd probably have one of those too. And I'll probably buy  a PS5 once there are a few worthwhile games out on it.

Edited by m76

On 8/2/2020 at 4:40 PM, Spikey said:

I hear of people owning all the current video game consoles. That'd be a lot of money spent on gaming but it could be worth it.

Would you own all the current gaming consoles if you could? Do you already own all the current gaming consoles?

I already have Playstation 1, 2, 3, and 4. Although, I'm only with PS4 now as I gave away 1-3 but I'm still planning on getting PS5.