Register Now
clonefox

Anyone else feel like they are living in cuckoo land?

On 1/5/2021 at 12:39 PM, AndreiMirfi said:

Sometimes, I'm being anxious about it, but I'm just trying to forget it.

If I were you, I'd start saving up for a bunker because at the rate humanity is going, it's only a matter of time they do something so stupid it ends up killing most of us. Covid was a good try but I feel like they'll come up with something even more ridiculous.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Call me a conspiracy nut if you want, but I fully believe that after it was discovered in monkeys, the US government spread out HIV/AIDS in an attempt to destroy not only the gay community, but the entire LGBTQ+ community.

I don't believe that, but anything is possible after witnessing a whole political party weaponizing and/or completely intentionally disregarding the threat and safety of the greatest pandemic we've seen in our life time.   

Yes, I feel like I'm living in cuckoo land and I didn't really want to say this living in 2021. I thought 2021 would be a much better year with less cases, deaths, and no restrictions or mandatory mask wearing. It seems that I was wrong! We in England have been on lockdown for nearly a month now. 

We should be on lockdown here in the states, but so many karens bitch and moan about it violating their constitutional rights. I’ve read the constitution, and apparently I missed the amendment that gave everyone the right to continually spread a pandemic due to their arrogance.

In my opinion, anyone who goes out and refuses to wear a mask and social distance should be arrested. Lock them up for a day and fine them. I’ll admit that most if the time I’ll get to the door of wherever I’m going and realize that I forgot to put my mask on. I keep an extra in my purse, so I stop, put it on, and then continue going in. I don’t know how many morons I’ve heard screaming about how they don’t have to wear a mask for one reason or another.

On 1/27/2021 at 5:29 PM, The Blackangel said:

We should be on lockdown here in the states, but so many karens bitch and moan about it violating their constitutional rights. I’ve read the constitution, and apparently I missed the amendment that gave everyone the right to continually spread a pandemic due to their arrogance.

In my opinion, anyone who goes out and refuses to wear a mask and social distance should be arrested. Lock them up for a day and fine them. I’ll admit that most if the time I’ll get to the door of wherever I’m going and realize that I forgot to put my mask on. I keep an extra in my purse, so I stop, put it on, and then continue going in. I don’t know how many morons I’ve heard screaming about how they don’t have to wear a mask for one reason or another.

Will you where a mask in the future , even after getting vaxx ?

On 1/27/2021 at 11:29 PM, The Blackangel said:

Well, with bidon in place and he's now th new boss I should say 😛 I hear that things have changed and more rules are in place and so my point said that you guys should be in locked down by now? or it's not going to happen. Over in the UK, we have been in lockdown since the last week of December and it's going to be another good month away till we are lifted. Plus wearing masks in stores and out on the streets. At least I'm exempted, and people tend to stay away from me.

12 hours ago, mont86 said:

Will you wear a mask in the future, even after getting vaxx ?

Until this pandemic is beaten, and we're fully in the clear, you're damn right I will continue wearing one.

2 hours ago, Empire said:

Well, with bidon in place and he's now th new boss I should say 😛 I hear that things have changed and more rules are in place and so my point said that you guys should be in locked down by now? or it's not going to happen. Over in the UK, we have been in lockdown since the last week of December and it's going to be another good month away till we are lifted. Plus wearing masks in stores and out on the streets. At least I'm exempted, and people tend to stay away from me.

You're right, we should be in lockdown. But like I said, American entitlement won't cooperate. They can pass laws requiring a lockdown, but 90% of the population will tell the politicians and law enforcement to fuck off and it's their right to get out of the house. So much shit would hit the fans, that all of Europe would be covered in a brown rain.

Then @Shagger and @Crazycrab could call each other a shithead, but this time it would be in the literal sense.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 11/15/2020 at 3:33 PM, killamch89 said:

You're right. After studying all the living organisms on this planet for some time, they'd come to the conclusion that we're the most illogical beings in existence.

I have known this a long time ago that we are the worst thing to live on earth. Our destructive ways are incomprehensible. Destroying everything from environment to other living things. 

On 2/18/2021 at 2:39 AM, Samuelkanu said:

I have known this a long time ago that we are the worst thing to live on earth. Our destructive ways are incomprehensible. Destroying everything from environment to other living things. 

So true - I've always wondered if people knew that some of these same animals helped to keep the environment healthy for us. I mean, we'll destroy the natural habitat of some very rare animals just to mine ore and other minerals literally wiping them out in the process. It's so sickening.