Register Now
clonefox

Anyone have success in finding a Switch?

I have been wanting to buy one for a few months now but I have not been able to find them online or in store anywhere. Well, outside of HUGE mark-ups on eBay. I am not paying that much. I don't know if production has been on hold or if this is just typical of Nintendo to under-produce to ensure they make sales but I am getting rather annoyed with it. lol

Craigslist. I got a brand new Switch Lite there for $170. You can find some really good deals on there. But there are also some lunatics there that think the system they're trying to sell is made of gold. I've had a lot of success shopping there. I don't know where you're from, but you could also try GameStop. They almost always have Switch's here. There's a store in the mall here called Vintage Stock. I don't know how wide spread they are, but they usually have them too.

Also there's a local store here called Slackers. They have a website they sell a lot of their stuff on as well. You can try them. But due to the pandemic, I don't know what they will have. And often their prices are pure extortion.

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Craigslist. I got a brand new Switch Lite there for $170. You can find some really good deals on there. But there are also some lunatics there that think the system they're trying to sell is made of gold. I've had a lot of success shopping there. I don't know where you're from, but you could also try GameStop. They almost always have Switch's here. There's a store in the mall here called Vintage Stock. I don't know how wide spread they are, but they usually have them too.

Also there's a local store here called Slackers. They have a website they sell a lot of their stuff on as well. You can try them. But due to the pandemic, I don't know what they will have. And often their prices are pure extortion.

Yeah I have checked Gamestop, they don't have any used ones in stock, not near more nor online from what I can see. I would much rather buy a new one but that seems to be next to impossible right now. Given my area, I would not trust Craigslist. Too many crazies out there.