Register Now
maddyknox

Twisty Towers

On 12/31/2020 at 9:00 AM, Peterlight said:

It is Tetris, maybe a little bit upgraded. I kind of love the concept where you get to control three blocks, it's kind of challenging.

It's a Tetris rip-off with a few features added. It seems like an okay game but couldn't they add more to it to make it distinguishable from the original Tetris?

On 8/4/2020 at 2:25 AM, maddyknox said:

I just started playing Twisty Towers for iOS! It's so fun! Reminds me of an old sega game my friend had back in the day where you had to run around a tower. 

Yes, it's quite a funny but a cool game back then. More like Mario I used to play with my Sega console as well. Do you remember Mario? 

i've had my eye on this game for a while, but it's never on sale and, between the exchange rate and taxation, it's not worth the cost. also, I wouldn't have anyone to play it with. This game was so overlooked and underrated, hope this helps it get some of the recognition it deserves!

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

A lot of free games are out if the paid ones are not in your reach. Android phones can download those free games if you ask me. 

There are so many of them available on Google play store. I have so many of them currently on my mobile. 

On 7/14/2021 at 3:26 PM, Heatman said:

There are so many of them available on Google play store. I have so many of them currently on my mobile. 

Yes the google play store has a lot of similar games and also various options in the store.

10 hours ago, egghead said:

Sometimes the exact game is difficult to find on Google play store. Perhaps the reviewer should share the link so that the readers can look for the exact game.

I agree with you, the reviewer should help us, and make the game easy to grasp, in order for anyone who pick interest on the game to easily get it than doing all the search trying to get it downloaded. Some aren't mobile friendly, it should be stated below the platform it is compatible with. 

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes the google play store has a lot of similar games and also various options in the store.

Most times, I get all those games and still end up not playing most of them because it's on mobile phones.