Register Now
maddyknox

Twisty Towers

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I agree with you, the reviewer should help us, and make the game easy to grasp, in order for anyone who pick interest on the game to easily get it than doing all the search trying to get it downloaded. Some aren't mobile friendly, it should be stated below the platform it is compatible with. 

Reviewer should also explain whether the game is free or paid, how many reviews and what kind of ratings it has on Google play or app store.

6 hours ago, egghead said:

Reviewer should also explain whether the game is free or paid, how many reviews and what kind of ratings it has on Google play or app store.

Yeah, at least it should explain if it's free or paid video game. And also go further to discuss about what others feels about the game through the comments section, which is the number of positive/negative feedbacks. 

10 hours ago, egghead said:

It's why I don't make use of all platform or channels for getting reviews because some of them don't really know the job. 

48 minutes ago, egghead said:

Players should also leave reviews and ratings on the games they have played. This will help new players to choose a game wisely.

Some gamers don't have that time and I must admit that I have been like that over time but I'm trying to fix it. 

On 4/6/2022 at 3:28 AM, Heatman said:

Most times, I get all those games and still end up not playing most of them because it's on mobile phones. 

Yes often we run out of the time when it comes to mobile gaming. I use the mobile games during the commute time.

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes often we run out of the time when it comes to mobile gaming. I use the mobile games during the commute time.

That's the basis of life, what else can we do? I would say nothing. As for Twisty Towers, I managed to pass it along to my friend and he's enjoying it. 

This game looks really interesting and does look like something I would play a lot of. It seems like the kind of game that you would sit and play and would get addicted to and being that I got easily addicted to Tetris and this game seems to be similar to that in a way, I can only imagine how addicted I may get to it. It's a shame it is on iOS though and not on Android as I have an Android phone myself.