Register Now
maddyknox

Who Likes Guitar Hero?

7 hours ago, Sharon said:

Band Hero was my favorite. I loved playing drums. Some of those tracks really made me feel like I could play. :classic_biggrin:

I can actually be very open to watching others play these music or band related games and enjoy their songs making but never would be pushed to play myself. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can actually be very open to watching others play these music or band related games and enjoy their songs making but never would be pushed to play myself. 

Aw really? You wouldn't want to give it a go? There is also an option on Band Hero for a mic. Would you sing? 

3 hours ago, Sharon said:

Aw really? You wouldn't want to give it a go? There is also an option on Band Hero for a mic. Would you sing? 

Are you kidding me? Sing with this my cracked frog voice? Naah, I'm going to pass mate. Even overhearing my voice in voice note sound very silly to me 😂

I wish that they went the route they did with the last one for PS4 where it had drums, mic, 2 guitars etc. the newer game’s guitar is kinda lame in the fact that they tried to make it a tad too real which kinda lost their fan base. 

On 10/3/2021 at 8:38 PM, Syntax said:

I wish that they went the route they did with the last one for PS4 where it had drums, mic, 2 guitars etc. the newer game’s guitar is kinda lame in the fact that they tried to make it a tad too real which kinda lost their fan base. 

Seriously - that's one of the biggest mistakes most of these games companies have been making for years with trying to overdo stuffs and ends up messing it up in the end.