Register Now
maddyknox

Who Likes Guitar Hero?

Guitar Hero is still my favorite non-nintendo game of all time! What edition was your favorite? I liked Guitar Hero 1 & 2. I never played the latest versions. I always wanted to try that band one, lol. I only played the guitar. But it was so fun and I felt like it was good for my coordination, lol. Made me appreciate the music that was on there too. 

It was interesting, but the guitar was a problem. I play left handed and the damn thing is set up exclusively for right handed players. I had Guitar Hero 3, and it was ok, but there was one part I couldn't figure out how to beat. It was some thing against some character that you have to outdo or something. I simply could never figure out what I was supposed to do there. I think the characters name was something like Les or Lex or something.

Played it a ton back in the day. I wish they still produced games regularly, but it's no longer popular enough. I tried playing a game called Clone Hero for PC, which is a free guitar hero clone, where I guess you can use your own music, or download a pack of free music. Sadly, the difficulty curve is tough, because I was only able to find a few songs under easy and medium. The rest are like meant for pro players or something. 

It's fun playing GH with friends though. I still have my 360 guitar. 

On 8/11/2020 at 8:28 AM, skyfire said:

I think having fun with family or friends, it can be a fun game along with some of the Wii games. But to be honest I never looked at it's PS based games for such category of games. 

Seriously, it's more fun when you play with those you get along with very well. It's quite interesting in a way for gamers that fancy it. 

The thing about guitar hero is that your fingers on your left hand is spread across 5 consecutive frets and your right hand is in a position of holding a pick. So for someone like me, who is a fingerstyle/classical guitarist, im absolutely (kind of) hopeless at it at times because you're in a different position.

On 8/11/2020 at 8:54 AM, LEADTECH said:

Back in the days i really love to play this game. I hope guitar hero would release this game again in the future.

If it's comes with a very good upgrades, I'm very sure that more people would be open to play it again. 

6 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

Played it at a friend's house, a fun game but I can't handle the hard levels very well. 

Seriously, it's always difficult at hard levels but the more you play, the better you can get at it. 

That was a fun game but I never got to practice much because my daughter and her friends hogged it all the time! I wish I could have done better. My daughter and her friends would stay up late playing the game, which meant no sleep for me. But I enjoyed hearing them have a good time.

15 hours ago, Lämmchen said:

That was a fun game but I never got to practice much because my daughter and her friends hogged it all the time! I wish I could have done better. My daughter and her friends would stay up late playing the game, which meant no sleep for me. But I enjoyed hearing them have a good time.

Haha, you are actually having fun as well but only that they just deprive you of getting your sleep in the process.