Register Now
Kane99

Got any gaming memorabilia?

Do you guys collect any video game memorabilia? Maybe it's those limited edition sets with a statue, or maybe it's something you got in store. What are some of the gaming memorabilia that you own? I don't own a lot, but I got a SMB3 Poster, Xbox Hat, some figures, amiibos, and some strategy guides. I may have some thing I'm forgetting though. 

What about you guys? 

11 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I used to have a Sonic action figure, but I gave to a child of my cousin.

That reminds me, I had a couple Sonic figures back then. Almost forgot about them. I think I even had some Sonic shoes back then, and I remember being more into the little patch that came with it lol. 

I have a couple replica master swords, and a limited edition set of the SNES Zelda ROM-hacks. My girl bought the collector edition setup of TLOU2, FF7 remake, Tomb Raider, and the FF14 update Shadowbringers. She has figures all over the house. I also have a couple Zelda collectors coins. If at some point I can find them I'll post a pic to show what I'm talking about. Somewhere around here I have all the hardback Zelda guides, still in the shrink wrap, unopened.

And the last one that I can think of at the moment, even though I know it's not actually the last and there's more shit running around here somewhere, is a letter opener that's a replica of Squall's gunblade. But where the hell it went, I have no clue.

19 minutes ago, Family sedan said:

I know this is off topic, but isn't it cool when you put an old Playstation disc in an old boom box and it plays the game's soundtrack.  I think its great that Star Wars Masters of Terra Kasi will do that.

I used to do the same thing with some of my old PC CD-ROM games as a kid. Dungeon Keeper, Screamer (A shitty old racing game, but it had a cool soundtrack) and, best of all, Carmageddon. Of course, I didn't realize until years later that Carmageddon's soundtrack was actually an instrumental version of Fear Factory's Demanufacture album. So I could have, you know, listened to the album.

Edited by Shagger

Some amiibos, Mario action figures, some t-shirts, I love specially a official 8-bit Megaman sprite t-shirt.

I am planning to get more stuff but integrate it as home decor subtly rather than only action figures in a shelf. Hanging the Link shield as an ornament, getting Palpatine office chair for my desk (I love Star Wars too), and crafting or having made things that are not in sale, I want the Ryu stage as an picture in one wall, other picture with Hyrule landscape, and so on.