Register Now
Kane99

PowerA Wireless GameCube on sale for $36.99

If you're looking for a good quality controller for the Switch, then look no further. You can get the PowerA Wireless Gamecube controller on sale for just $36.99, which it originally goes for $49.99. Currently the deals are for the purple and silver controllers. You can find the deals below.

Purple Gamecube Controller

Silver Gamecube Controller

Some of the other colors may be on sale as well. 🙂

On 8/5/2020 at 8:38 PM, Kane99 said:

If you're looking for a good quality controller for the Switch, then look no further. You can get the PowerA Wireless Gamecube controller on sale for just $36.99, which it originally goes for $49.99. Currently the deals are for the purple and silver controllers. You can find the deals below.

Purple Gamecube Controller

Silver Gamecube Controller

Some of the other colors may be on sale as well. 🙂

what about quality??

Edited by Zro

14 hours ago, Zro said:

what about quality??

I've used Power A on Xbox One, and the controller lasted me a long time. The only downside I could find is that they often are just wired controllers and don't have the greatest analog sticks. Mine started to peel and fall apart from the plastic. But, I got an $80 pro controller from them and the build quality for that is fantastic. I'm not sure on the gamecube Switch controllers, but the reviews mostly paint a good picture for them.

With any third party controllers though, there are bound to be some problems. I find Power A to be a good budget controller brand. I'm pretty sure if you want to get an better brand gamecub controller, it might be double in price.