Register Now
Kane99

Controller addon for mobile phones

Does anyone here use a controller add-on for their phones in order to play certain mobile games easier? I know COD mobile, pubg mobile and fortnite mobile could benefit from using a controller add-on. I want to get one for my phone and see if it actually gives me an advantage. Do you guys have any suggestions for controller add-ons? 

I take mobile gaming about as seriously as I do waterbombs, but still there are a number of such things available. I did a search on UK's Amazon page to maybe give you some inspiration, but these things don't appear that expensive and all relatively similar. The XBox One controller has the most common compatibility with other devices, so it seems most of them are designed around that.

On 8/6/2020 at 9:59 AM, skyfire said:

There is one popular from the saitake that I have seen being recommended a lot. 

saitake.thumb.jpg.27fe05b412dcff83344c7b8398f7d0d1.jpg

Yeap this is the one my friend is using and it is pretty good, you should get.

He has been using it for 2 months now and I don't see it getting spoil anytime soon.

On 8/6/2020 at 9:59 AM, skyfire said:

There is one popular from the saitake that I have seen being recommended a lot. 

saitake.thumb.jpg.27fe05b412dcff83344c7b8398f7d0d1.jpg

Yeah, it's a very good controller because I have been making use of it for a while now especially when I want to have maximum control.