Register Now
Spikey

How many controllers?

How many controllers do you have? Do you have way more than you need?

I currently have 2 controllers for my PS4 and I think that's all I need.  I also have 2 motion controllers for my Virtual reality so I guess the total I have is 4 controllers.

I have at least one controller per console. I think the most controllers I have for one console, is the Xbox One with like 5 controllers, the N64, I have like 3 controllers. I also have NES, SNES, Sega Saturn, some PC controllers and others possibly. 

I have 2 controllers per console, some of them only included one controlloer when I purchased them, so I always get a second one in case someone comes to play. Even today with online game, if I would buy a nre console I would get a second controller since I play with other people often.

Just the one controller. I don't tend to play split-screen with other my friends anymore. Generally, I will connect in a Party Voice Chat and use the multiplayer feature to play computer games with my mates. 

Edited by Alexander.

One original Xbone and 2 controllers. One controller came with the console, the 2nd controller I bought the next day because when I got home and set up the console I noticed that they didn’t include a 2nd controller like they used to.

Well I have 4 controllers with my Playstation 4 as we have 3 friends who used to play on games and it's handy when they will arrives to home to play some games for couple of hours. I might be buying 1 more soon.