Register Now
Spikey

How many controllers?

On 8/5/2020 at 9:01 PM, The Blackangel said:

Considering all the systems I have and play, I can honestly say I have more than 50 easily. When I buy bundles they always come with extra controllers. Most are in boxes in a closet, except the ones I keep out to use.

Seriously - you have got to be kidding me about having over 50 controllers. Are they all still playing functional? 

On 9/16/2021 at 11:23 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously - you have got to be kidding me about having over 50 controllers. Are they all still playing functional? 

I'm actually not surprised, when people sell old consoles and games it means that they no longer have any use for the controllers either.  So they sell them as a bundle or even just give them away when the seller arrives at the door.

Edited by Crazycrab

On 9/22/2021 at 10:44 PM, Head_Hunter said:

If you have enough controllers it will simply serve you long time. I just have two good controllers at the moment, I'll simply say it has served me past two years now cos I'm using them carefully. 

Once you get to maintain your consoles and not use them recklessly, I don't see any reason why they should damage easily. 

Just enough for each console. I have two controllers for the PS4 which I can use in an emergency. I have two controllers for the PS5, perfect for co-op games, and when the battery is down on one controller. I have just one controller for the Series X since I'm the only person that uses it.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

At most, I have two Xbox controllers and one PS4 controller - I can't even remember why I had it but that's another story within itself.

I know it wouldn't be possible to use Xbox controller to play PlayStation games. I am having the feeling that you own both Xbox and PlayStation console. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I know it wouldn't be possible to use Xbox controller to play PlayStation games. I am having the feeling that you own both Xbox and PlayStation console. 

I'm not really sure if they can work as they are not for the same consoles. In fact, they aren't supposed to work.