Register Now
Spikey

How many controllers?

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

At the moment I am using two controllers for my PS3 console. I am simply fed up with my PS3, but I'm not dumping it until I upgrade to PS4. 

A friend of mine was actually of the opinion that it's better to have more controllers to help make them last longer. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

A friend of mine was actually of the opinion that it's better to have more controllers to help make them last longer. 

Yeah, if you can simply add more it's better that way because it will give you enough options if controllers and also serving long time just as your friend suggested. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, if you can simply add more it's better that way because it will give you enough options if controllers and also serving long time just as your friend suggested. 

Exactly - the more they are, the more you can interchange their usage which would reduce its wear and tears. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - the more they are, the more you can interchange their usage which would reduce its wear and tears. 

Yeah, the higher the number controllers the longer they'll be. Even in other stuffs aside in life, if you have pairs of shoes it means they'll last longer than when you have just single pair. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I know it wouldn't be possible to use Xbox controller to play PlayStation games. I am having the feeling that you own both Xbox and PlayStation console. 

I did have a PS4 that I borrowed from my cousin but I had the controller prior to that but I just can't seem to remember. The Xbox controllers are for my PC as I am primarily a PC gamer after all.

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, the higher the number controllers the longer they'll be. Even in other stuffs aside in life, if you have pairs of shoes it means they'll last longer than when you have just single pair. 

Exactly - you're absolutely got the point that I was trying to make with that your shoe 👟 illustration. 

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I did have a PS4 that I borrowed from my cousin but I had the controller prior to that but I just can't seem to remember. The Xbox controllers are for my PC as I am primarily a PC gamer after all.

LoL, I know you borrowed your friend's PS4 console just to have a taste of how the gameplay works. 

I play PC games too, but I'm addicted to playing PS4 than PC. I'm looking forward getting PS5 because the gameplay is more captivating. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

LoL, I know you borrowed your friend's PS4 console just to have a taste of how the gameplay works. 

I play PC games too, but I'm addicted to playing PS4 than PC. I'm looking forward getting PS5 because the gameplay is more captivating. 

We lived in a proud neighborhood growing up. Our pride wouldn't let us borrow console from anyone who's not our blood relative to avoid getting mocked. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

We lived in a proud neighborhood growing up. Our pride wouldn't let us borrow console from anyone who's not our blood relative to avoid getting mocked. 

Lol, I understand, not everyone you can share personal belongings with. I prefer staying on my own work it out than borrowing. I am simply contended with my PS4, if I have enough funds I'll go for PS5. 

On 9/27/2021 at 11:43 PM, Heatman said:

Exactly - you're absolutely got the point that I was trying to make with that your shoe 👟 illustration. 

Lolz that's the illustration I pictured matching the discussion. Everything matters to maintenance and having abundance. Having low amount makes it get finished easily, we need more controllers to enjoy our video game life. 

On 9/29/2021 at 2:37 AM, Justin11 said:

Lolz that's the illustration I pictured matching the discussion. Everything matters to maintenance and having abundance. Having low amount makes it get finished easily, we need more controllers to enjoy our video game life. 

Exactly - it's actually what makes me not to play using one controller for too long in order not to wear it out too easily. 

On 10/1/2021 at 2:25 PM, Heatman said:

Exactly - it's actually what makes me not to play using one controller for too long in order not to wear it out too easily. 

It's good to interchange one another, and not being stuck with one all the time. It will simply make it last and saving money for us long time. 

On 10/3/2021 at 1:27 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I have two controllers at the moment but since I'm always playing alone since covid19 outbreak I kept the other controller aside I'm simply using one now. 

Yeah - it's always very rare for you to be the only making use of your console controller and it gets damaged frequently.