Register Now
Spikey

How many controllers?

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's always very rare for you to be the only making use of your console controller and it gets damaged frequently. 

It is rare indeed, to be the only one and see my controller being damaged easily, unless the controller is a weak one. When it isn't weak then it will surely last for me. 

On 10/2/2021 at 7:27 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I have two controllers at the moment but since I'm always playing alone since covid19 outbreak I kept the other controller aside I'm simply using one now. 

Makes sense because if nothing happens to your current controller, you have the other one as a backup.

46 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Makes sense because if nothing happens to your current controller, you have the other one as a backup.

Sure, which is what I want at the moment, because things around video games are expensive, that's why I learned to manage my property well when it comes to gaming to avoid losing majority of my gaming accessories easily. 

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Exactly, it's actually the essence of having more than one gaming controller. It serves as a good backup. 

On 10/8/2021 at 4:32 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Sure, which is what I want at the moment, because things around video games are expensive, that's why I learned to manage my property well when it comes to gaming to avoid losing majority of my gaming accessories easily. 

That's good to hear - it's the same situation with me. I have another Xbox series X controller stashed away so that I can use it if necessary.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's good to hear - it's the same situation with me. I have another Xbox series X controller stashed away so that I can use it if necessary.

I haven't really given any thought to getting an Xbox console yet. Playstation consoles seems to have arrested me full time. 

On 10/10/2021 at 1:38 AM, killamch89 said:

That's tremendous, cos no one knows about the future, that's why we need to keep our things safe, use them carefully and buy as much as we can afford. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their is no need going with another console when you have the best. Play station series especially PS4, 5 is an excellent game console. 

I know that right! It's just out of the curiosity to have an experience with playing using the console. I might end up selling it afterwards. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I know that right! It's just out of the curiosity to have an experience with playing using the console. I might end up selling it afterwards. 

Lol, if you sell off which one do you want to go into? Won't be using play station console series anymore? 

7 hours ago, Syntax said:

I currently have two in case friends want to come over, gone are the days of quad split screen on a single console so more than 2 isn’t really needed in my eyes 

Two controllers is also good if you're insinuating about having two controllers and not going above it. For me, provided it's quality controllers it will last for a while as long as you're not sharing it with crowds. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't love selling my property because it will do as if something tangible is missing in my life. That's why I keep all to myself. 

Yeah - to some extent, I find it hard to sell my stuffs but if push come to shove, I'd give it away. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - to some extent, I find it hard to sell my stuffs but if push come to shove, I'd give it away. 

I prefer using it to encourage someone's life who is good to me than selling it off. When I buy any item it's simply for personal use and and not for selling after some time.