Register Now
Spikey

How many controllers?

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Three controllers are the maximum number of such hardware that I can have at a go. If there is any need to change any, I'd do that but would never have more than 3 at home. 

I have seen a gamer who plays with only one controller. When I asked, he told me he preferred to be the only one who plays on his console. 

GCN: x4 Controllers (x2 cheap knock-offs)
PS1: x1 Controller
PS2: x2 Controllers
PS3: x1 Controller
PS4: x2 Controllers
PS5: x1 Controller
Wii: x1 Controller
Xbox 360: x2 Controllers

It's entirely possible that I have a few others floating about, having re-bought a couple of second-hand consoles that came with with various bits thrown in.. but these are the main controllers that I use. They're mostly original, although I have a suspicion that the PS3 controller is a fake.

Edited by Oblivion Knight

13 hours ago, Oblivion Knight said:

GCN: x4 Controllers (x2 cheap knock-offs)
PS1: x1 Controller
PS2: x2 Controllers
PS3: x1 Controller
PS4: x2 Controllers
PS5: x1 Controller
Wii: x1 Controller
Xbox 360: x2 Controllers

It's entirely possible that I have a few others floating about, having re-bought a couple of second-hand consoles that came with with various bits thrown in.. but these are the main controllers that I use. They're mostly original, although I have a suspicion that the PS3 controller is a fake.

Are you trying to say you own all this controllers in every console you listed out here?

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Are you trying to say you own all this controllers in every console you listed out here?

If he owns all the consoles currently, then he should definitely own all of the controllers that he listed. You can't play any without the controllers. 

18 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If I didn't give away most of my consoles, I'm going to have at least about 4 of these controllers he mentioned above. They aren't too big. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

If I didn't give away most of my consoles, I'm going to have at least about 4 of these controllers he mentioned above. They aren't too big. 

Hmm, that poster really got plenty, I am thinking he owns a game village for him to command such higher amount of controllers for gaming. Your four controllers can serve you well provided they are of quality. 

On 10/15/2021 at 10:56 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I own the consoles as well as the controllers.. 😉

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Four controllers is nice, at least it will serve as spare option when others crash down, and it will simply take time before you go to the market in search of controllers. 

I had 4 controllers for the GameCube purely for Mario Kart. It's a great party game to get friends involved with, especially when the beer is flowing!

Just now, Oblivion Knight said:

I own the consoles as well as the controllers.. 😉

I had 4 controllers for the GameCube purely for Mario Kart. It's a great party game to get friends involved with, especially when the beer is flowing!

I never had any doubt about you have all the consoles because I used to have all the consoles controllers of my SEGA console, PS1 to PS4. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, that poster really got plenty, I am thinking he owns a game village for him to command such higher amount of controllers for gaming. Your four controllers can serve you well provided they are of quality. 

Not really, if you are the type of gamer that doesn't give away your console after upgrading, you can easily have all the controllers of all the consoles you owned. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Not really, if you are the type of gamer that doesn't give away your console after upgrading, you can easily have all the controllers of all the consoles you owned. 

Yeap, and I see you being one of those gamers that doesn't give out his controller after upgrade. I don't give out often because it cost me money to buy them.