Register Now
Spikey

How many controllers?

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've not tried keeping in check of how many hours I am consuming via video games in a year. I don't keep such kind of statistics because it will perturbe my brain. 

There is actually a very good and easy way for you to check this result right on your Playstation 3 console my friend. It makes life easier for you. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

There is actually a very good and easy way for you to check this result right on your Playstation 3 console my friend. It makes life easier for you. 

I understand it's good to check in track of how many hours I am spending everyday for a period of one year, in order not to be too addicted to gaming. 

15 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I understand it's good to check in track of how many hours I am spending everyday for a period of one year, in order not to be too addicted to gaming. 

Games addiction isn't healthy at all, I really feel strong pity for anybody who's suffering from it because they are hanging by a thread. 

59 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Games addiction isn't healthy at all, I really feel strong pity for anybody who's suffering from it because they are hanging by a thread. 

Yes, gaming addiction isn't worth it at all. We shouldn't spend too much of our time simply for video games. We should play and have time for other things too. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah and it's pretty hard to recognize when you have a gaming addiction because there aren't really any standards when it comes to the diagnosis and treatment of gaming addiction.

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Exactly - once you have a means to track the number of hours you invest in all your games, it's going to be very clear which one you are drifting too much to and know whether it's an addiction or not. 

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah and it's pretty hard to recognize when you have a gaming addiction because there aren't really any standards when it comes to the diagnosis and treatment of gaming addiction.

It's what being psychologically sick comes with. In most cases, you can't be able to tell it or even agree that there's something wrong with you at all. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - once you have a means to track the number of hours you invest in all your games, it's going to be very clear which one you are drifting too much to and know whether it's an addiction or not. 

Yes, the average number of hours we are spending via any video game will really give us clue about the hours we've spent in a year playing any favourite game. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, the average number of hours we are spending via any video game will really give us clue about the hours we've spent in a year playing any favourite game. 

Yeah and if it happens that my playing hours on the games that I have aren't evenly distributed, I would work on it to balance it. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah and if it happens that my playing hours on the games that I have aren't evenly distributed, I would work on it to balance it. 

It's cool you're keeping track of your video game progress per hour you're spending on average. I don't think my hours playing video games this month is up to 4 hours, due to workload. 

On 8/6/2020 at 5:04 AM, Family sedan said:

I have maybe ten or eleven controllers.  I have two PS3s a PS2 and a PS1.

If I should calculate all my consoles that I used to have and its controllers, it would be 4 for my Sega, 3 for PS1, 3 for PS2, 4 for PS3 and 6 for PS4.