Register Now
Spikey

Video Game Rage

I was very tempted to smash my PS3 controller on a few occasions whilst playing Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit recently.. 😳 (I didn't)

Particularly with the traffic placement during time based events, quite often on a good run the game would throw some kind of BS at me such as traffic randomly veering off. So infuriating!

1 minute ago, Oblivion Knight said:

I was very tempted to smash my PS3 controller on a few occasions whilst playing Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit recently.. 😳 (I didn't)

Particularly with the traffic placement during time based events, quite often on a good run the game would throw some kind of BS at me such as traffic randomly veering off. So infuriating!

I have that same feeling on more than one occasion playing the same game Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. I think that I dropped mine at one point when I felt exhausted. 

On 8/6/2020 at 5:03 PM, Spikey said:

We hear of funny crazy stories of people getting video game rage. Some people have even broke their TV's, gaming systems, etc.

Do you get video game rage when you play video games? What was the worse thing you have ever done while playing video games?

As far as I'm concerned, there is no justifiable reason to support game rage because it never leaves any good impression. 

On 11/26/2021 at 12:25 AM, Justin11 said:

I know how frustrating it is to be on a ride for a competition with AI and see very disheartening traffic signs when you're at the full speed and seeing it when you've neared the AI car. 

I had my own frustration with playing Deus Ex Machina and it almost spiked my gaming rage at one time but I managed to control it. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I had my own frustration with playing Deus Ex Machina and it almost spiked my gaming rage at one time but I managed to control it. 

Some games are simply that way, it's tremendous as you controlled your frustration when it wasn't going your way with Deus Ex. 

43 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Some games are simply that way, it's tremendous as you controlled your frustration when it wasn't going your way with Deus Ex. 

It's been very long that I played this game Deus Ex Machina. It's the Deus Human Revolution that I played more recently. 

29 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's been very long that I played this game Deus Ex Machina. It's the Deus Human Revolution that I played more recently. 

I only watched the game 'Deus Ex machina trailer via YouTube. I am yet to play it, maybe it has a PS3 version, I'll check it out. How is your experience so far with Deux Human revolution game? 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Actually some people really find some particular game more difficult than others which makes it something a little bit weird because our level of expertise differs.

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Actually some people really find some particular game more difficult than others which makes it something a little bit weird because our level of expertise differs.

It's where individual differences kicks in with how one see and gets used to a particular game. It may be easy for MR A but different and difficult for MR B. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's some persons perspective. That's why when you bring your time out to learn, you'll definitely learn the better ways to play and master the game that is very difficult for another player. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's some persons perspective. That's why when you bring your time out to learn, you'll definitely learn the better ways to play and master the game that is very difficult for another player. 

That's basically how it is with most games. I bet that there are some games that you have played and considered to be easy but it might not be the same with me. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's basically how it is with most games. I bet that there are some games that you have played and considered to be easy but it might not be the same with me. 

It is like that, because everyone's level of play is different. You might even find a particular game easy going, and to me it's very hard. Just like you've mastered Dark souls, and demon souls. If I'm starting on those games it will simply be hard for me. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It is like that, because everyone's level of play is different. You might even find a particular game easy going, and to me it's very hard. Just like you've mastered Dark souls, and demon souls. If I'm starting on those games it will simply be hard for me. 

Exactly, just like my brother who says he's well into playing Monster Hunt very easily, I'm very sure that some people find it difficult all the same. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, just like my brother who says he's well into playing Monster Hunt very easily, I'm very sure that some people find it difficult all the same. 

I'm still very much looking for who says that he or she find playing Dark Souls very easily because I would like to know how that's possible for the player.