Register Now
Spikey

Video Game Rage

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The only thing I've done after facing torrid time with AI, it's simply refusing to eat, because my appetite isn't for food at the moment, it's simply ruining the missed chances with AI. 

It was years ago that this used to happen with me but it's when my favorite football team Manchester United loses a match. I'd go on a hunger strike. 

It's normal for gamers to express rage via their favourite video game when they are competing or simply on a major battle with AI, or simply saying online multiplayer or live streaming.it comes when you cut frustrating figure due to unexpected  loss encountered with a fellow player or AI. 

On 9/20/2021 at 12:41 PM, Family sedan said:

Hopefully he only destroys Fords and Toyotas.  No but seriously, I've calmed down a lot since then.  The weird thing is as I've calmed down more Virginia has only gotten worse, but I'm more able to deal with it now.  

You can only change your issues and everything else is outside of your control.

17 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

This days I don't let my emotional to be too traumatic when I am not having the best time in gaming. I try to calm myself and having fun while playing. 

Seriously - as far as I concerned, it's not really worth it to put myself through such mental stress all because of game. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - as far as I concerned, it's not really worth it to put myself through such mental stress all because of game. 

Not at all, we should only play when we are fit, when weren't fit enough to continue we should simply take a rest. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Not at all, we should only play when we are fit, when weren't fit enough to continue we should simply take a rest. 

Some people are psychologically not in a good shape to even know that they need some time off from some things that isn't healthy for them to be engaged in. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some people are psychologically not in a good shape to even know that they need some time off from some things that isn't healthy for them to be engaged in. 

Yes, some persons are simply like that, psychologically they aren't thinking right. So, that's why you'll see them playing without rest, they simply forgot it cause body strain staying at a spot. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, some persons are simply like that, psychologically they aren't thinking right. So, that's why you'll see them playing without rest, they simply forgot it cause body strain staying at a spot. 

it is very important to have a proper balance between our health and any other activity. Special gaming which affects our eyes, playing too long can adversely affect our eyesight.

5 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

it is very important to have a proper balance between our health and any other activity. Special gaming which affects our eyes, playing too long can adversely affect our eyesight.

Yes, that's why the light Ray's of the screen should be lowered so it won't affect our sight. That's what I do at the moment when playing video games. I'm even trying to get a concave glass, to protect my eyes.