Register Now
Spikey

Pinball type games

Does anyone like playing pinball games? I remember they used to be popular at arcades and now we can play video game versions of it.

There's a cool virtual reality pinball game I can't remember the name at the moment.

What Pinball games have you played?

OK, seriously, this is a video game forum, you can't just start topics about pinball, at least not on the video games section. I have a lot to say about my new lawnmower, but I don't say it because this is not the lawnmower forum. Please take a minute to think about what you want to say. Stop spamming the board with irrelevant stuff. Check for topics before posting new ones

On 8/6/2020 at 11:00 AM, Shagger said:

OK, seriously, this is a video game forum, you can't just start topics about pinball, at least not on the video games section. I have a lot to say about my new lawnmower, but I don't say it because this is not the lawnmower forum. Please take a minute to think about what you want to say. Stop spamming the board with irrelevant stuff. Check for topics before posting new ones

lol dude, calm down. I'm talking about the Pinball video games.  Why so serious? The post you just made seems to be more of spam then the one I made. Take a chill pill 😄 I'm guessing you have never played pinball video games. You also seem to miss the text in my original post that I stated video games of Pinball.

Edited by Spikey

1 hour ago, Spikey said:

lol dude, calm down. I'm talking about the Pinball video games.  Why so serious? The post you just made seems to be more of spam then the one I made. Take a chill pill 😄 I'm guessing you have never played pinball video games. You also seem to miss the text in my original post that I stated video games of Pinball.

Your OP did not make it clear you were talking about pinball video games specifically, so that's on you. And you do often start spurious new threads on topics that have already been discussed. There's threads on sports games and simulations, this could belong in either on of those. For example a sports game thread that you yourself started! I'm not saying you don't contribute to others topics because you do. It's also true that you post alot of new threads on subjects that either the same or very similar to what is already here, or new threads like this that could easily just be a response to another thread. I'm not being an ass, I'm just trying to inform you of unwritten laws in common forum courtesy. Just think to yourself before you post "Does this REALLY need a new thread, or is on already here?" That's all I ask.

Edited by Shagger

With that out of the way.

I much prefer the real thing. Video games can very creative in ways that real pinball tables can't, but are also limited buy the the fact that it's, well, just pinball. A higher ambition for games like this can't really be achieved without drowning out the original point if them drowning the original idea. I'd say the same thing about pool sims' and Bowling sims. They usually appear as mini games in other games these days.

On 8/6/2020 at 11:00 AM, Shagger said:

Sorry bro I'll apologize for my previous post. I usually dont take internet forums too seriously, or life tor that matter. I like to have fun and look on the positives.

I agree with your last post. Playing the real thing is always way better. However, I wouls rather have a video game version of it then nothing at all 🙂