Register Now
Kane99

Video Game Moments in Real Life

On 8/8/2020 at 8:33 PM, Kane99 said:

This guy mixes GTA, Metal Gear Solid and Yakuza gameplay into a video and it looks so much like the games lol. He even moves the way the character does in game, like he'll run into a wall and keep walking, it's great. I suggest turning on subtitles.

Funny how he actually try to imitate the game character. The walking and sprinting exactly replicate the real character. But after watching for sometimes, it was kinda boring for me. 😆

On 9/18/2021 at 12:47 PM, Razor1911 said:

Funny how he actually try to imitate the game character. The walking and sprinting exactly replicate the real character. But after watching for sometimes, it was kinda boring for me. 😆

It really had you bored watching it for a while? You must not be a good fan of the GTA game genre? 

On 9/22/2021 at 10:32 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Most of the gamers do imitate a game character, and after enjoying the game they start displaying what the character does in the game that impress the real gamer. I found myself at times replicating the game character's move. 

Yeah - it's actually something that I did very well when I was still younger because we have a crew that roll together where we get to show off. 

Playing games with peers always brings excitement. I remember when I was very much younger, me and my peers always go on a PES Konami competition to decide who is the champion, those moments I miss nowadays, I wish I can change the hands of time for some time, lol. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Playing games with peers always brings excitement. I remember when I was very much younger, me and my peers always go on a PES Konami competition to decide who is the champion, those moments I miss nowadays, I wish I can change the hands of time for some time, lol. 

It's even more fun when you get to be the leading one in your peer ; with having to be the one everyone else looks up to in terms of learning new things.