Register Now
Kane99

Do you think the next Silent Hill games will be good?

Could y'all imagine silent hill 2 remake? Now the original, with the original "spooky camera angles" (even used in the first movie) set a tone with the films but two had so much too it. But no dea what my thoughts are for the new upcoming next game, no idea. Cotent is the king I say that I reather look into any game.

The idea with remakes is good. I would play in them. What to expect from the next - I do not know. In general, I like the atmosphere of the whole series. Hopefully and the new ones will not lag behind for me.

On 4/1/2021 at 7:15 AM, gordon said:

The idea with remakes is good. I would play in them. What to expect from the next - I do not know. In general, I like the atmosphere of the whole series. Hopefully and the new ones will not lag behind for me.

It has been confirmed that Konami are open to loaning out their licenses so I'd like to see Capcom take it over and create the next Silent Hill game. Can you just imagine a Silent Hill game with some RE-like mechanics?

On 8/16/2020 at 7:29 PM, Crazycrab said:

There is one major problem with a Silent Hill Remake...

zBJpaxQ.jpg

wouldn't be surprised to be honest, as companies stopped thinking about what people think and they think now about what could bring them money the most...

Well, I think I would prefer to have a seminal reboot that continues the franchise, as opposed to a full on remake that takes us back to the beginning.

Too often, companies get kind of lazy and think that nostalgia is the key to getting quick cash. But I hate that. It suggests they cannot come up with anything more original anymore.