Register Now
Spikey

Sports video gaming

I really liked top spin and virtua tennis, but both franchises are in the gutter now as neither had a new release in many years. I also enjoyed golf games, but the modern mictrotransaction infested experience is not appealing at all. Greedy game companies made me hate what I once liked.

I would confidently say that the majority of video games I have ever played, happen to be sport games. I am a huge sport fanatic in real life, so it is nice that I can 'kick back with a good old online adaptation. My favourites as a child would be Wii Sports as it provides me with a range of sports. We also had many controllers so we could play as a family which was nice, as we were all physically and socially active together. 

Another game series I always liked was FIFA and I would play it regularly as a young teenager. It is the game I miss playing the most.

Yes I am big fan of sports games as it's genre which I love to play specially I love soccer related games like Fifa series from EA Sports and Championship manager is also decent game for me. I also playing Cricket game as well as NBA series games which I really love to play. In racing sports I loves to plat F1 racing from EA Sports.