Register Now
Kane99

Suicide Squad Game Announced

This movie was so badass, loved David dastmalchian and was excited to see him get a big role & the soundtrack was sick. And I like how they included a pixies song in it too!! Also the trailer didn’t spoil any of it. The movie was a lot more gory than I expected but awesome. Also love how the screen time was spread out evenly for almost every character 🙂 such a good film

9 hours ago, skyfire said:

I honestly liked the 1st movie the 2nd was pretty bored with slow burn punches. 

I didn't like the second one that much. It looked too chopped up in my opinion with lots of unseriousness from the characters like it's a play thing. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Yeah the forced humor and poor vilians in it kind of destroyed the fun. First one was good though sometimes I feel margot fakes it as a harley. 

Exactly, even with the forced humor it wasn't even funny to me at all as it looked more dumb to me. The producers really messed up. 

I personally loved the second movie, but couldn't get invested into the original. I liked the original the first viewing, but it was just too dark (hard to see stuff) and the bad guys were pretty boring. Also I hated the Joker, and felt like that movie wasted its time on the Joker subplot. 

The second movie had great comedy and action as well. And it was more colorful and wasn't as dark. 😄 

11 hours ago, skyfire said:

Surprising the director who made the "guardians of galaxy" was behind the 2nd movie of Suicide squad. Such a pity. 

Really? I did felt some kind of connection and similarities with how both the movies was made in terms of its mechanics and set up.