Register Now
Kane99

Suicide Squad Game Announced

So, for those who don't know, Suicide Squad was announced recently via Rocksteady's twitter account above. 👆 But, if you can see, the image shows Superman, which confirms he will play a part in the game. I wonder how the game is going to play out. 

The Batman Arkham games are excellent, I am sure this could be a great game in this generation. Also I have waited by years for a good portrayal of Superman in games, even if he is not the protagonist they could make sense of Superman in a videogames.

Due the nature of games, no Superman game had follow the Superman rules and logic. But as a secondary character the chances of a correct Superman portrayal are bigger.

On 8/10/2020 at 11:33 AM, Spikey said:

I haven't even seen the movie yet so I should probably watch that first before I start playing the video game. Or maybe I will play the video game first and then watch the movie after.

I think is unrelated to any movie, as Batman games are not related to any movie, it another universe, maybe this Suicide Squad game exist in the same universe of Batman Arkham series, but it is different universe than the movies, so maybe there is not problem if you watch the movie before or after or never.

Edited by johnlink

Well it's true. It was revealed during the DC Fandome event the other day. Watched the trailer and I gotta say, this game is going to rock! It's going to be called The Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League. 

Bumping this topic as they just released a brand spanking new trailer for the game. And it is looking like a really fun game. Lot of action. Rocksteady knows how to do action though, so this game is going to be a day one buy for me. 

On 12/10/2021 at 3:46 AM, Kane99 said:

Bumping this topic as they just released a brand spanking new trailer for the game. And it is looking like a really fun game. Lot of action. Rocksteady knows how to do action though, so this game is going to be a day one buy for me. 

Yeah, that looks pretty interesting. I just rewatched the movie The Suicide Squad last night, the one Will Smith acted and it's quite fun. Let's see how the game would link up with Kill the Justice League. 

On 12/10/2021 at 8:47 AM, Empire said:

My hope for the game is we get the choice of saving members of the league rather than just kill them. Like saving them has extra steps, giving you alternate endings. Reminds me of a free game that is also called black squad.

I'm interested in finding out what it's all about. I'm assuming it's an alternate timeline. But, they do mention Brainiac is in charge, so he's controlling the Flash. I can only assume that we'll see the rest of the Justice League and maybe the Flash is just one of the first characters you're tasked to kill. 

But idk, it is titled kill the justice league, but I doubt they'll kill the whole justice league. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that looks pretty interesting. I just rewatched the movie The Suicide Squad last night, the one Will Smith acted and it's quite fun. Let's see how the game would link up with Kill the Justice League. 

Did you watch the new Suicide Squad movie? I found it leaps and bounds better than the first one. It was so good, highly recommended. 🙂

17 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I'm interested in finding out what it's all about. I'm assuming it's an alternate timeline. But, they do mention Brainiac is in charge, so he's controlling the Flash. I can only assume that we'll see the rest of the Justice League and maybe the Flash is just one of the first characters you're tasked to kill. 

But idk, it is titled kill the justice league, but I doubt they'll kill the whole justice league. 

Did you watch the new Suicide Squad movie? I found it leaps and bounds better than the first one. It was so good, highly recommended. 🙂

Yeah, I have watched the new Suicide Squad movie, the one both John Cena and Idris featured in but I really liked the one Will Smith featured in. 

The one Will Smith featured 

👇👇👇👇👇