Register Now
Zro

GTA 6 Release Date ???

Inside source says 2021, R* is going to release the GTA 5 story expansion that they promised years ago. The leak that GTA 6 is still in early  development is true. GTA 6 won’t be out until 2023 😑

Never believe anything said about GTA6 unless it's straight from Rockstar. The sentence "I have inside information on GTA6" translates as "I'm a bored nerd, desperate for attention and with nothing better to do than mess with the desperate fans Rockstar has, but doesn't deserve, on the internet."

Besides, the game is not worth getting that existed about anyway because this isn't the glorious, PS2 era, self controlled Rockstar, this is the GTA5 milking, microtransaction loving, Take-Two fuck you version of Rockstar.

Edited by Shagger

GTA 6 is coming out in 2023? I thought GTA 5 was going to be their last game but I guess I'm wrong there. Hopefully the GTA 6 series will be just as good or even better and that they don't start running out of ideas for the game.

16 minutes ago, Spikey said:

GTA 6 is coming out in 2023? I thought GTA 5 was going to be their last game but I guess I'm wrong there. Hopefully the GTA 6 series will be just as good or even better and that they don't start running out of ideas for the game.

If GTA 6 comes out in 2023 I will eat my pubes, and that's assuming it's even in development at all!  Like @Shagger said, don't believe anything that doesn't come from the horse's mouth.

11 hours ago, Zro said:

Inside source says 2021, R* is going to release the GTA 5 story expansion that they promised years ago. The leak that GTA 6 is still in early  development is true. GTA 6 won’t be out until 2023 😑

Links or get the fuck out bro!

I doubt there will ever be a GTA6. GTA5 is still killing it, and R* is still raking it in from that and other games like RDR2. So until I read it on the official Rockstar website www.rockstar.com, I’m not going to consider any “news” about it being in production or a release date to be anything more than some fools hopeful wishing at best.

On 8/10/2020 at 2:20 PM, The Blackangel said:

I doubt there will ever be a GTA6. GTA5 is still killing it, and R* is still raking it in from that and other games like RDR2. So until I read it on the official Rockstar website www.rockstar.com, I’m not going to consider any “news” about it being in production or a release date to be anything more than some fools hopeful wishing at best.

This is to my belief as well. I think the GTA series is done and complete. GTA 5 is a great way to finish the series and they are still making a killing in royalties of the game. I'll be happy for a GTA 6 but I'm not getting my hopes up that there will be one.

The game will take a LOT of work, and with how popular GTA V remains, there really isn't any reason to rush a game out anytime soon. Don't expect another GTA game until 2021 at the very least.

42 minutes ago, Zro said:

The game will take a LOT of work, and with how popular GTA V remains, there really isn't any reason to rush a game out anytime soon. Don't expect another GTA game until 2021 at the very least.

Even 2021 is ridiculous, if we assume that the riumours that it entered pre production this year are true them were talking 2024 or 2025.

Don't expect a release at all. That's a fools errand. If you don't see and hear it directly from R* then it's not going to happen. Some series, no matter how popular just have to end when they are standing on top of the mountain. Companies know when to quit. Say they release a GTA6. What if it bombs so bad that it ruins the entire franchise? Will you still be glad they released it? How many times have we seen that? Too many to count. We've also seen companies quit while they're ahead with a game and move on to making something else.

So if it's not on the R* website, it's not going to happen. This is like asking when R* is going to release the next Zelda or Mario game. Not gonna happen unless/until you see it on their site.

Their OFFICIAL site.

Edited by The Blackangel

I really don't think they would or should release another GTA. People have spent loads of money on DLC and developers can continue modifying the game for years to come. I can't see how a GTA 6 would be much different or better.

I was hopeful not so long ago but GTA VI isn't happening for a long, long time. The sooner you accept it the better. They will just keep recycling GTA V until GTA VI comes out, if it ever does. On a side note, how do you improve GTA V besides from the story?