Register Now
Zro

GTA 6 Release Date ???

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Rockstar is not yet done with making thousands of dollars from GTA 5. So, as for GTA 6, it's never coming out anytime sooner until the company says otherwise. 

This is spot on. There is no way you would expect them to cut off the money 💵 generation from GTA 5 right now and release GTA 6. It's not a good business strategy. 

My point of view that it be another good five years, I mean they are still doing content for GTA 5, they are releasing a new HD edtion for the new platform and also they are working on remasters for older GTA series. At the moment most people do RP and FiveM/FivePD stuff more then doing GTA online. Modding side. 

7 hours ago, Empire said:

My point of view that it be another good five years, I mean they are still doing content for GTA 5, they are releasing a new HD edtion for the new platform and also they are working on remasters for older GTA series. At the moment most people do RP and FiveM/FivePD stuff more then doing GTA online. Modding side. 

Plenty of work running in the minds of rockstar. It's not easy at all when it comes to finish up the video game projects at their disposal, that's why it will take them time to make GTA 6..

23 hours ago, Empire said:

It may or may not be out in the next five years. It's all about our speculations that may or may not be wrong. There are no facts in any of them. 

On 10/15/2021 at 7:06 PM, Empire said:

If gamers get tired of what the GTA 5 offers in the next five years, then it's going to be a good thing to have GTA 6 out by the time. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Lol, we gamers always strive for new things all the time. That's why we are eager to see GTA six to get rid of playing GTA 5 all the time. 

It's not always about what we want because our wants as gamers can never be fulfilled if given the chance to get it. What matters to the companies too should be considered as well. 

24 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's not always about what we want because our wants as gamers can never be fulfilled if given the chance to get it. What matters to the companies too should be considered as well. 

Laughs, that's it. Our wants are just too demanding I understand. We can't get it all, but at least the devs should consider the top priority to satisfy our wants at least. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Laughs, that's it. Our wants are just too demanding I understand. We can't get it all, but at least the devs should consider the top priority to satisfy our wants at least. 

Yeah - the company will definitely do what's best for business and it's the priority that comes first which is making more profit as possible from their already released game. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - the company will definitely do what's best for business and it's the priority that comes first which is making more profit as possible from their already released game. 

I understand, they simply do what's best to them to preserve their business model. But they should know, the gamers kept them going, if they care about what they like only, they'll be criticized which in turn fall their rating or trust level. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

I understand, they simply do what's best to them to preserve their business model. But they should know, the gamers kept them going, if they care about what they like only, they'll be criticized which in turn fall their rating or trust level. 

But in that case with GTA 6, it's not the same because most gamers are still deep with playing GTA 5. It would be suicide for the GTA 5 now if the GTA 6 is released now. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

But in that case with GTA 6, it's not the same because most gamers are still deep with playing GTA 5. It would be suicide for the GTA 5 now if the GTA 6 is released now. 

Lol, I understand most GTA series lovers are still with GTA 5, enjoying it's scintillating gameplay. But it will be massive suicide when GTA  6 is out cos they'll abandon GTA 5 just to taste GTA 6. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Lol, I understand most GTA series lovers are still with GTA 5, enjoying it's scintillating gameplay. But it will be massive suicide when GTA  6 is out cos they'll abandon GTA 5 just to taste GTA 6. 

There are still so many things to explore and enjoy in GTA 5 that are yet to be done. It's even where Rockstar is focused at the moment. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

There are still so many things to explore and enjoy in GTA 5 that are yet to be done. It's even where Rockstar is focused at the moment. 

I believe they are simply working on remastering GTA 5 too, and busy working on GTA 6. Rockstar is simply on a massive project. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

I believe they are simply working on remastering GTA 5 too, and busy working on GTA 6. Rockstar is simply on a massive project. 

Yeah - with the millions of dollars if not billions that they are making from the game already, they can't stop milking the game.