Register Now
Zro

GTA 6 Release Date ???

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - with the millions of dollars if not billions that they are making from the game already, they can't stop milking the game. 

Lol, they are simply milking whole lots of money simply making video games due to high level of gamers in the world today. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, they are simply milking whole lots of money simply making video games due to high level of gamers in the world today. 

Seriously, I wouldn't blame them for trying so hard to milk the game GTA 5 to its fullest because they really invested a lot in making the game. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I wouldn't blame them for trying so hard to milk the game GTA 5 to its fullest because they really invested a lot in making the game. 

Yes, rockstar ought to milk from their hardwork, it isn't easy at all to develop a game like GTAs. That's why hardwork pays off when it is utilized properly. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Yes, rockstar ought to milk from their hardwork, it isn't easy at all to develop a game like GTAs. That's why hardwork pays off when it is utilized properly. 

Definitely with the way they went about making GTA 5, I believe they are simply working on making a masterpiece with GTA 6 when it's done. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Let's cross our hands and watch rockstar going a masterpiece GTA 6 game which will look very much tremendous. 

Well, I can bet my life on it that GTA 6 is going to be a very huge blast that's far better than GTA 5. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Well, I can bet my life on it that GTA 6 is going to be a very huge blast that's far better than GTA 5. 

Lol, no body said you should bet your life into that. I am still believing both will remain super tremendous, because their gameplay won't be much difference. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Lol, no body said you should bet your life into that. I am still believing both will remain super tremendous, because their gameplay won't be much difference. 

I'm just talking literally, I hoped you'd picked that up without my stressing it anyways. With the amount of money they made already and still making from GTA 5, they wouldn't jeopardize that by making a crap GTA 6. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I'm just talking literally, I hoped you'd picked that up without my stressing it anyways. With the amount of money they made already and still making from GTA 5, they wouldn't jeopardize that by making a crap GTA 6. 

You're simply right dear, rockstar wouldn't in the role to make a scrap GTA 6 since they made GTA 5, which is very much talked game in the video game industry. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're simply right dear, rockstar wouldn't in the role to make a scrap GTA 6 since they made GTA 5, which is very much talked game in the video game industry. 

That's the point. They have a lot to lose should the be too rushy in trying to push out GTA 6 in the market when GTA 5 is still selling good. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's the point. They have a lot to lose should the be too rushy in trying to push out GTA 6 in the market when GTA 5 is still selling good. 

You're there, that's why they've pushed the price far too long, simply to get people buying and installing GTA 5 in order to drive more sales before releasing GTA 6. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Until Rockstar decides that the time is right for the release of GTA 6, there is no amount of noise gamers will make that will influence their decisions. 

XD, 😂. Sure, they'll decide when it is right for their game release. They are simply the dev, why we are the gamers, so we'll wait patiently while they are putting tremendous work to develop it. 

On 10/16/2021 at 3:12 PM, Boblee said:

If gamers get tired of what the GTA 5 offers in the next five years, then it's going to be a good thing to have GTA 6 out by the time. 

With FIveM and FivePD I say they will never get bored 😛 So many servers and things to do now more then GTA online. Most people are looking forward to GTA 6 as a new map and new ways to RP 🙂 

2 hours ago, Empire said:

With FIveM and FivePD I say they will never get bored 😛 So many servers and things to do now more then GTA online. Most people are looking forward to GTA 6 as a new map and new ways to RP 🙂 

Yeah, it's actually what's going on with the game now as there's a lot things to explore in the game. With time GTA 6 will be out.