Register Now
Kane99

What game would you play if you did Esports?

If you were into doing Esports yourself, what game(s) would you guys play? I myself would try my hand at Call of Duty, and maybe Fortnite. Even though I suck at fortnite lol. Other games, maybe the WWE wrestling games, Madden NFL, and some other games. I am no pro, so I probably wouldn't last too long lol. 

But if you were a pro, what games would you want to play as a pro?

Smash Bros Ultimate, Mario Kart, Street Fighter V, but I am not good enough, I play more for funs and lols, still I practice, just in case I can kick my friends and siblings butts from time to time.

Edited by johnlink

Firstly, I'm not the best player to be competing in a professional gaming match, and I imagine the amount of times death would strike me. I guess if you're going to move into the professional games industry, you probably only want to play games that you enjoy.  I would choose GTA 5 and Call of Duty if I did ESports. Two of my all-time favourites. 

Edited by Alexander.

I'd probably give Call of Duty a shot at eSports if that was something I was into. Back in middle school I signed up with MLG and played in a few tournaments but it wasn't all the hype I expected it to be. I think I had the idea of building a channel more than anything, but competitive gaming is also fun. Also thought I'd mentioned I don't play much COD Multiplayer, usually just the Zombies gamemode with other players. 

Ideally, I'd like to play FIFA at eSports level. I think I'm very good at it (or I'm just over confident) and it's the game I enjoy playing the most. If I have the opportunity to play at eSports level, I may give it a shot!