Register Now
hardcoregamer

Anyone enjoys playing Ghost of Tsushima?

Sorry but I feel I have to post again on this, I just finished the game (no spoilers) and it was one of the best gaming experiences I've had in the PS4 era.  The story was amazing and it moved me in ways games have not for decades.   a superb game indeed in fact I'd say it was possibly one of the best games I've ever played on my PS4.  Really enjoyable and entertaining experience indeed. I highly recommend it.

Edited by Gamertotheend
typo

This is fast becoming one of my favorite games ever played. It is a very spiritual game. And not in the sense of religion or anything. But for me spiritual is bringing me down to Earth; pulling me in with nature. It has such a unique take on gaining abilities and gear. I'm in aww with the scenery. It just looks magical. I can put the scene in photo mode and stare as if it's a meditating video. The whole setting really does bring out the honor and spirit of your inner warrior. I think the game reflects such a unique culture. 

On 8/12/2020 at 11:11 AM, hardcoregamer said:

I like this game very much. I have been playing this for >30 hours now.

Seriously, are you kidding me about playing for 30 long hours? Or do you mean the combined time you have played?