Register Now
hardcoregamer

What good movies are recommended in 2020?

Considering the pandemic, there aren't any movies being made at the moment. At least none that I'm aware of. So unless something like Netflix or HULU has some back stock of movies they haven't released yet that were made recently, I doubt there will be anything new this year.

Edited by The Blackangel

Given the days in which we live, there are no new movies which are in development. You could always use Netflix or Amazon Prime and search for backlogs of film titles, that you have not yet watched. Usually, video streaming services have an option to filter down a movie to the most popular, newly released, or by genre. 

Has anyone watched Tenet? I've heard really good things about it but it's only showing in movie theaters. I'm not going to theaters right now because of covid. Hope it comes available to streaming platforms soon.

On 10/7/2020 at 11:14 AM, The Blackangel said:

Scandal? What did I miss this time?

The original design of Sonic was absolutely dreadful. I remember that a few us ranted about it on some older threads. Sonic looked like some weirdo going trick-or-treating in a badly made Sonic costume.

10 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Spiderman: Far from home - 8/10. Pretty solid movie

Bad boys for Life is a pretty solid movie as well. Not quite as good as any of the previous movies but pretty solid nonetheless. Bacurau was also solid to be fair. To be honest, this year has been pretty quiet on the movie front due to the pandemic. I also posted the previous comment in the wrong section.

On 11/15/2020 at 9:12 AM, veron12 said:

I watched Hard Kill a couple of days ago and it wasn't bad. If you haven't watched it yet, you should watch it.

2020 have seen the worst ratio of good to bad movies than any time I can remember. About half of the movies I've watched in 2020 were decent at best to absolutely terrible.